- J.Y. Kim and S. M. George, "Tin Monosulfide Thin Films Grown by Atomic Layer Deposition Using Tin 2,4-Pentanedionate and Hydrogen Sulfide", J. Phys. Chem. C 114, 17597-17603 (2010).
- J.Y. Kim, "Ultrahigh Vacuum Surface Analysis Studies of Electrochemical Atomic Layer Deposition of Metals and Compound Semiconductors", Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA (2008).
- J.Y. Kim, Y.-G. Kim and J.L. Stickney, "Cu Nanofilm Formation by Electrochemical Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) in the Presence of Chloride Ions", J. Electroanal. Chem. 621, 205-213 (2008).
- J.Y. Kim and J.L. Stickney, "Ultrahigh Vacuum Surface Studies of the Electrochemical Atomic Layer Deposition of Indium Telluride on n-type GaAs(100)" J. Phys. Chem. C 112, 5966-5971 (2008).
- J.Y. Kim, Y.-G. Kim and J.L. Stickney, "Copper Nanofilm Formation by Electrochemical Atomic Layer Deposition Ultrahigh-Vacuum Electrochemical and In Situ STM Studies", J. Electrochem. Soc. 154, D260-D266 (2007).
- Y.-G. Kim, J.Y. Kim, C. Thambidurai and J.L. Stickney, "Pb Deposition on I-Coated Au(111). UHV-EC and EC-STM Studies", Langmuir, 23, 2539-2545 (2007).
- Y.-G. Kim, J.Y. Kim, D. Vairavapandian and J.L. Stickney, "Platium Nanofilm Formation by EC-ALE via Redox Replacement of UPD Copper: Studies Using in-Situ Scanning Tunneling Microscopy", J. Phys. Chem. B 110, 17998-18006 (2006).
- J.-Y. Kim, M. Kim and J.-H. Choi, "Characterization of Light Emitting Devices Based on a Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composite", Synth. Met. 139, 565-568 (2003).
- J.-Y. Kim, M. Kim, B.-H. Jeon and J.-H. Choi, "Characterization Studies of Electrochemical Devices Using a SWCNT-PBD Nanocomposite", Synth. Met. 137, 1023-1024 (2003).
- M. Kim, B.-H. Jeon, J.-Y. Kim and J.-H. Choi, "Characterization of GaN Nanowires and Light-Emitting Devices Based on a GaN Nanowire-PVK Nanocomposite", Synth. Met. 135-136, 743-744 (2003).
- J.-Y. Kim, "Studies of Organic Light Emitting Diodes Fabricated by Applying Cluster Beam Deposition and Nanocomposites", Thesis for the Degree of Master, Korea University, Seoul, Korea (2002).
- J.K. Lee, J.M. Koo, S.Y. Lee, T.Y. Choi, J. Joo, J.-Y. Kim and J.-H. Choi, "Studies of Pentacene-Based Thin Film Devices Produced by Cluster Beam Deposition Methods", Opt. Mater. 21, 451-454 (2002).
- J.-Y. Kim, M. Kim, H. Kim, J. Joo and J.-H. Choi, "Electrical and Optical Studies of Organic Light Emitting Devices Using SWCNTs-Polymer Nanocomposites", Opt. Mater. 21, 147-151 (2002).
- J.-Y. Kim, E.-S. Kim and J.-H. Choi, "Poly[2-(N-Carbazolyl)-5-(2-Ethylhexyloxy)-1,4-Phenylenevinylene)]/Tris(8-Hydroxyquinoline) Aluminum Heterojunction Electroluminescent Devices Produced by Cluster Beam Deposition Methods", J. Appl. Phys. 91, 1944-1951 (2002).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info