My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
• Polymers synthesis and characterization
• Polymers for LED, photovoltaic device and chemical sensors
• Polymer nano composite
• Nano particles functionalization
• Polymer electrolyte membrane
• Polymer blending
• Direct methanol fuel cell
1. J. Maiti and S. K. Dolui, “Synthesis and characterization of π-conjugated poly (thiophene-3-yl-acetic acid 8-quinolinyl ester) and its electrochemical properties”, J. Polym. Mater., 2008, 25, 445-455.
2. J. Maiti and S. K. Dolui, “Photoluminescence properties of poly (thiophene-3yl-acetic acid 8-quinolinyl ester) in solution and in acid medium”, J. Lumines., 2009, 129, 611-614.
3. A. K. Khan, B.C. Ray, J. Maiti, S.K. Dolui, “Preparation of core-shell latex from copolymer of styrene-butyl acrylate-methyl methacrylate and their paint properties”, Pig. Resin Technol., 2009, 38, 159-164.
4. J. Maiti, B. Pokhrel, R. Boruah, S. K. Dolui, “Polythiophene based fluorescence sensors for acids and metal ions” Sens. Actuators B, 2009, 141, 447-451.
5. B. Pokhrel, I.R. Kamrupi, J. Maiti, B. Adhikari, S. K. Dolui, “Synthesis, characterization and photovoltaic properties of poly(3-phenyl azomethine alkyl thiophene) polymer” Journal of Electronic Materials, 2011, 40, 149-156.
6. J. Maiti, R. Srivastava, M. N. Kamalasanan, S.K. Dolui, “Quinolinyl moiety containing 3-ester substituted polythiophene showing fluorescence efficiency ” Polymer International, 2011, DOI: 10.1002/pi.3036.
7. N. Kakati, J. Maiti, S. H. Jee, S.H. Lee,Y. S. Yoon, “ Hydrothermal synthesis of Pt-Ru on CNT/SnO2 composite as anode catalyst for methanol oxidation fuel cell” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2011, DOI:10.1016/j.jallcom.2011.02.087.
8. J. Maiti, N. Kakati, S. H. Lee, S. H. Jee, Y. S. Yoon, “PVA nano composite based polymer membrane for DMFC application” (manuscript accepted in Solid State Ionics, 2011)
9. J. Maiti, N. Kakati, S. H. Lee, S. H. Jee, Y. S. Yoon, “ Development of PVA based polymer membrane for direct methanol fuel cell application : A review” (manuscript submitted, 2010)
10. N. Kakati, J. Maiti, J.Y. Oh, Y. S. Yoon, “Study of methanol oxidation on hydrothermally synthesized PtRuMo on multiwall carbon nanotubes” (manuscript submitted, 2010)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Prof. Young Soo Yoon, Yonsei University.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com