My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1) H. L. Wen, H. Zhu, X. Chen, T. F. Hung, B. L. Wang, G. Y. Zhun, S. F. Yu, F. Wang, Upconverting near-infrared light through energy management in core-shell-shell nanoparticles, Angewandte Chemie International Edition.
2) Y. W. Yip‡, H. L. Wen‡, W. T. Wong, P. A. Tanner, K. L. Wong, Increased antenna effect of the lanthanide complexes by control of a number of terdentate N-donor pyridine Ligands, Inorganic Chemistry.
3) H. L. Wen, G. H. Jia, C.-K. Duan, P. A. Tanner, Understanding Eu3+ emission spectra in glass, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics.
4) H. L. Wen, Peter A. Tanner, Optical properties of 3d transition metal ion-doped sodium borosilicate glass, Journal of Alloys and Compounds.
5) H. L. Wen, Peter A. Tanner, Optical properties of 3dN transition metal ion-doped lead borate glasses, Materials Research Bulletin, 2016, 83, 400-407.
6) H. L. Wen, C.-K. Duan, G. H. Jia, P. A. Tanner, M. G. Brik, Glass composition and excitation wavelength dependence of the luminescence of Eu3+ doped lead borate glass, Journal of Applied Physics, 2011, 110, 033536.
7) H. L. Wen, P. A. Tanner, Energy transfer and luminescence studies of Pr3+, Yb3+ co-doped lead borate glass, Optical Materials, 2011, 33, 1602-1606.
8) H. L. Wen, P. A. Tanner, 4f8–4f8 Ultraviolet absorption spectrum of Cs2NaTbCl6, Chemical Physics Letters, 2011, 508, 49-53.
9) C.-K. Duan, H. L. Wen, P. A. Tanner, Local-field effect on the spontaneous radiative emission rate, Physical Review B, 2011, 83, 245123.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Guangdong University of Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com