My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
I am interesting in the morphology controlled synthesis of metal, metal halide and metal oxide micro/nanostructures and their applications. Moreover, the industrial applications of these micro/nanostructures are also interested.
Morphology controlled synthesis of metal, metal halide and metal oxide micro/nanostructures
Industrial application of metal micro/nanostructures
Enzyme-based electrode for hydrogen fuel cell
Computational chemistry (Molecular Dynamic (MD) and Monte Carlo (MC) technique)
• Gatemala, H.; Thammacharoen, C.; Ekgasit, S., 3D AgCl microstructures selectively fabricated via Cl--induced precipitation from [Ag(NH3)2]+. CrystEngComm 2014, 16 (29), 6688-6696.
• Gatemala, H.; Pienpinijtham, P.; Thammacharoen, C.; Ekgasit, S., Rapid fabrication of silver microplates under an oxidative etching environment consisting of O2/Cl-, NH4OH/H2O2, and H2O2. CrystEngComm 2015, 17 (29), 5530-5537.
• Gatemala, H.; Thammacharoen, C.; Ekgasit, S.; and Pienpinijtham, P., 3D nanoporous Ag microstructures fabricated from AgCl microcrystal templates via concerted oxidative etching/re-deposition and galvanic replacement. CrystEngComm, 2016. DOI: 10.1039/c6ce01260d
• Wongravee, K.; Gatemala, H.; Thammacharoen, C.; Ekgasit, S.; Vantasin, S.; Tanabe, I.; Ozaki, Y., Nanoporous silver microstructure for single particle surface-enhanced Raman scattering spectroscopy. RSC Advances 2015, 5 (2), 1391-1397.
• Parnklang, T.; Lamlua, B.; Gatemala, H.; Thammacharoen, C.; Kuimalee, S.; Lohwongwatana, B.; Ekgasit, S., Shape transformation of silver nanospheres to silver nanoplates induced by redox reaction of hydrogen peroxide. Materials Chemistry and Physics 2015, 153, 127-134.
• Vantasin, S.; Ji, W.; Tanaka, Y.; Kitahama, Y.; Wang, M.; Wongravee, K.; Gatemala, H.; Ekgasit, S.; Ozaki, Y., 3D SERS imaging using chemically synthesized highly symmetric nanoporous silver microparticles. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2016. 55, 8391-8395.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Sensor Research Unit, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com