My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomedicine and Cancer
Stem cell research
• Hardik R. Mody, Rashmi R. Kokardekar, Varsha S. Madhav, Aditya Pattani, Pradnya Palekar Shanbhag ‘Use of antiperspirants can lead to breast cancer: An urban myth or a reality?’ Review Article, European journal of Household And Personal Care Today, 3\2009, 49-52.
• Tanmay Khole, Hardik Mody ‘Nanoparticles In Occular Drug Delivery’ Review Article, Panache, 2009, 10, 11-12.
• Hardik Mody, Varsha Madhav, ‘Nanobiosensors:Recent Trends In Biosensing’ Review Article, Panache, 2009, 10, 19-20.
• Chawla Ankit R, Mody Hardik, Acharya Vamshikrishna B ‘Panchkarma-A Unique Treatment Of Ayurveda’ Review Article, Pharma Beats 2009, 5, 42-44.
• Vicky V. Mody, Hardik R. Mody, ’Cancer Nanotechnology-A Panacea’, Letter to Editor, Internet Journal of Medical Update 2010 January; 5(1):54-55.
• Varsha S. Madhav, Rashmi R. Kokardekar, Hardik R. Mody, ‘Reverse The Clock…With DNA Repair Enzymes’ Review Article, Pharma Beats 2010, 6, 35-37.
• Mody Hardik Rameshchandra, Kokardekar Rashmi, Madhav Varsha, Khole Tanmay, ‘Biopharmaceuticals: An Innovation To Commercialization-Specific Characteristics, Main Hindrances & Economic Considerations’, Review Article, SIESCOMS, Manuscript Accepted.
• Yogesh Chaudhari, Hardik R. Mody, Rashmi R. Kokardekar, Pradnya P. Paranjpe, ‘Nanobiotechnology: An Emerging Field In Pharmaceutical Sciences’, Review Article, Journal of Pharmacy Research,2010, 3(6), 1297-1299.
• Rajkumar Dube, Sujata Pawar, Hardik R. Mody, Akshada Joshi, Vijaya Krishnan, ‘Spectrophotometric Analysis of Multicomponent Formulations: An Overview’, Review Article, Pharma Review, Manuscript Accepted.
• Hardik R. Mody, Rashmi Kokardekar, Varsha Madav, Aditya Pattani, ‘Nanobiosensors: Recent trends and Applications’, Manuscript under preparation.
• Hardik R. Mody, Vicky V. Mody, ‘Cancer Nanotechnology: Recent trends and developments’, Manuscript under preparation.
• Vicky V. Mody, Rodney Siwale, Ajay Singh, Hardik R. Mody, ‘Introduction to Metallic Nanoparticles’, Manuscript under preparation.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
University of Mumbai
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com