"JUST PUBLISHED TEXTBOOK
Narosa Publishing House is pleased to announce the release of
Principles of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
M. A. Shah
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1. P. Gopinath, S.K. Gogoi, P.Sanpui, A. Paul, A. Chattopadhyay and S.S. Ghosh, Signaling Gene Cascade in Silver Nanoparticle Induced Apoptosis, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2010 Jun 1;77(2):240-5. Epub 2010 Feb 6.
2. Roman J, Rangasamy T, Guo J, Sugunan S, Meednu N, Gopinath Packirisamy, Shimoda L, Golding A, Semenza G and Georas SN, T Cell Activation Under Hypoxic Conditions Enhances Interferon-gamma Secretion, American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology ,2010, 42, 123-128.
3. P. Gopinath and S.S.Ghosh, Understanding Apoptotic Signaling Pathways in Cytosine Deaminase-Uracil Phosphoribosyl Transferase Mediated Suicide Gene Therapy in vitro, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2009, 324, 21-29.(Times Cited: 2)
4. P. Gopinath, S.K. Gogoi, A. Chattopadhyay and S.S. Ghosh, Implications of Silver Nanoparticle Induced Cell Apoptosis for in vitro Gene Therapy, Nanotechnology , 2008, 19 (7).(Times Cited: 6)
5. P. Gopinath and S.S.Ghosh, Implication of functional activity for determining therapeutic efficacy of suicide genes in vitro, Biotechnology Letters , 2008, 30, 1913-1921. (Times Cited: 1)
6. P. Gopinath and S.S.Ghosh, Apoptotic Induction with Bifunctional E. coli Cytosine Deaminase- Uracil Phosphoribosyltransferase Mediated Suicide Gene Therapy Is Synergized By Curcumin Treatment in vitro, Molecular Biotechnology , 2008, 39, 39-48.(Times Cited: 3)
7. P. Gopinath and S.S. Ghosh, Monitoring green fluorescent protein for functional delivery of E. coli cytosine deaminase suicide gene and the effect of curcumin in vitro, Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology , 2007, 11, 219-228. (Times Cited: 2)
8. S.K. Gogoi, P. Gopinath, A. Paul, A. Ramesh, S.S. Ghosh, and A. Chattopadhyay, Green Fluorescent Protein Expressing Escherichia coli as a model system for investigating the Antimicrobial activities of Silver Nanoparticles, Langmuir, 2006, 22, 9322-9328. (Cited in Nature Materials; Angewandte; Chemical Communications; Nanotechnology and Langmuir) (Times Cited: 43)
9. S.S. Ghosh, P. Gopinath, and A. Ramesh, Adenoviral Vectors: A promising tool for Gene therapy, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2006, 133 (1), 9-29. (Times Cited: 43)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info