My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials
Biosynthesis of nanoparticles including AG,Au
Biosyntheisis of nanoparticles characterization and antimicrobial activities
ublications: Papers Published in journals: 69; In press: 6; Total Impact Factor (IF- 22.7)
1. Jaidev, L.R. and Narasimha, G. (2010) Fungal mediated extracellular synthesis of silver nanoparticles, Characterization and Antimicrobial activity. Coll. Surf. B:Biointerfaces Vol 81: pp 830-833 (Elsevier IF.2.6)
2. Nagaraju, M., Narasimha, G. and Rangaswamy, V. (2009) Impact of sugar industry effluents on soil cellulase activity. Int. Biodet&Biodeg. 63: 1088-1092( Elsevier IF:2.2)
3. Sridevi A G. Narasimha and B. Rajasekhara Reddy (2009) Production of cellulase by A.niger on natural and pretreated lignocellulosic wastes. Internet Jour., of Microbial. 7(1). (IUPSB ) (IF.2.6)
4. Kavitha, A., Vijayalakshmi, M., Sudhakar P. and Narasimha, G.(2010) Screening of Actinomycete strains for the production of antifungal metabolites. Afr. J Microbial. Res. 4 (1): 027-032. (Academic IF: 0.47)
5. Krishna Reddy, B., Balaji, M., Uma Reddy, P., Sailaja, G., Vaidyanath, K and Narasimha, G. (2009) Antifeedant and antimicrobial activity of Tylophora indica. Afr. J. Biochem. Res. 3(12): 393-397.
6. S.Nizamuddin, A.Sridevi and G,Narasimha. (2008) Production of β-galactosidase by Aspergillus oryzae in solid-state fermentation. Afr. J. Biotech. 7(8):1096-1100.(IF:0.54)
7. Sridevi, A. G. Narasimha and B. Rajasekhar reddy (2007). Effect of Effluens of
Groundnut of oil mill on soil physico chemical and biological properties, Asian.
J.Microbiol.Biotechnol. Environ, sciences. 9: 139-140.
8. Habeeb Khadri, C., Surekha, S., Lakshmi, S. and Narasimha, G. (2007). Multi drug resistance of B lactamase production by Klebsiella pneumonia. African J. Biotechnol. 6 (15): 1791-1793. .(IF:0.54)
9. Jyothsna Devi V and Narasimha, G. (2007) Influence of dairy water on soil physicochemical, biological and enzymatic properties Pollution Research.26(4):711-714.
10. Nizamuddin S, Sridevi A and G. Narasimha (2007) Optimization of B galactosidase by A.oryzae. Afr. J. Biotechnol. 3: 120 pp 1096-1100 (IF:0.54)
11. Nagaraju M, Narasimha G and V. Rangaswamy (2007) Effect of effluents of sugarcane industry on soil amylase and invertase activities .Asian J. Microbial.Biotechnol. Environ Sciences. Vol 9: No 4, 851-855.
12. Habeeb Khadri, C., Surekha, S., Lakshmi, S. and Narasimha, G. (2007) Urinary tract infections in patients of aged 0-5 years of Anantapur medical college Afr. J.Microbial Res.(In Press) (IF:0.54)
13. Surekha Rani, M., Vijaya Lakshmi, K., Suvarnalatha Devi, P., Jaya Madhuri, R., Aruna, A., Jyothi, K. and Narasimha, G. (2007). Isolation and characterization of chlorphyrifos degradading bacteria from agricultural soil and its growth response. Afr. J. Microb.Res. 3: 132- 134. (IF:0.47)
14. Nizamoddhin, S., Sridevi, A. and Narasimha, G. (2007) Physico Chemico and biological and enzyme activities in soil polluted with effluents of dairy industry. J. Environ. Conser. Ecol. 14 (1): 89-94. (IF:2 ICAR)
15. Narasimha, G., Sridevi A, Viswanath B, Subhash Chandra M, and B. Rajasekhar Reddy (2006) Nutrient Effect on Production of cellulolytic enzymes by Aspergillus niger, African Journal of Biotechnology. 5 (4): 472-476. (IF:0.54)
16. Babu GVAK., Narasimha, G. and B. Rajasekhar Reddy (2005) Interaction Effects of insecticides on microbial populations and dehydrogenase activity in black clay soil. Journal of Environmental Science and Health 40: 269-283. (IF:1.54)
17. Narasimha, G. and Ramanjaneyulu, R. (2001) Effect of certain phenolic compounds on the growth and sporulation of Cornespora Cassicola. J. Microb.world. 3(1):45-47.
18. Narasimha G, B.V.A.K. Babu and B. Rajasekhar Reddy (1999) Effect of Effluents of cotton ginning industry on soil physicochemical and biological properties, Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental sciences. 1: 93-99.
19. Sharada Devi, P., Babu, GVAK., Narasimha G and Rajasekhara Reddy, B. (1995) Effect of heavy metals on activities of amylase and invertse in soil, Proceedings of Appl. Environ. Microbial. Vol. 11-13.
20. Babu GVAK B. Rajasekhar Reddy Narasimha G and N.Sethunathan, (1998). Persistence of quinalphos and occurrence of its primary metabolites in soils. Bulletin of Environmental contamination and Toxicology Vol. 60,724-731(IF:0.94)
21. Rajasekhar Reddy G. Narasimha and GVAK Babu, (1998) cellulolytic activity of fungal cultures J. Scientific & Indus. Research. 57: 617-620. (IF:0.56)
22. Narasimha G, B.V.A.K. Babu and B. Rajasekhar Reddy (1999) Cellulolytic activity of
fungal cultures isolated from soil contaminated with effluents of cotton ginning industry
J. Environ. Biol 20: 235 (IF: 1.04)
23. Rajasekhar G. Ramgopal A. sridevi and G. Narasimha (2006). Effect of smokeless tobacco on some hematological and biochemical properties. African Journal of Biotechnology. 1:53-54. (IF:0.54)
25. Suvarnalatha Devi, M.N.Reddy, M.Nagalakshmi Devamma, and G. Narasimha (2010)
Production of Tenuazonic acid from Alternaria alternata andites toxicity towards
germinating groundnut seeds Afr. J. Microb.Res. 3: 132- 134. (IF: 0.47)
26. Jaya Sheela, B., Suvarnalatha Devi, P., Vijyalakshmi, K., Santh Rani, T. and G.
Narasimha. (2010) C - reactive protein as Diagnostic Tool for Sepsis and Fever In
Pediatrics. Biotechnol. Indian J Vol.4, issue 4 :190-192
27. Kavitha K. P.Sudhakar M.Vijayalakshmi and G. Narasimha 2010. Screening and
Antimetabolites of Actinomyces Afr. J. Microb.Res. 3: 132- 134. (IF: 0.47)
28. Jaidev, L.R., Deva Prasad Raju, B. and Narasimha, G. (2010) Chemical synthesis of
Magnetic Nanoparticles and their Antibacterial activity. Nanoscience and
Nanotechnology. 4(1), 20-23
29. Ramgopal, M., Jaidev, L.R, M. Balaji and Narasimha, G. (2010) Impact Of
Hydrocarbon Industrial Waste on Soil Physico-Chemical, Biological Activities.
30. David Syam Babu.M., Nandana, G., Sridevi, A. and Narasimha, G. (2009) Protease and
Phosphatase activity of soil contaminated with Dairy waste water. Asian J Microbial.
Biotech.& Env. Sci. Vol. 12 .pp: 323-327
31. Jaidev, L.R., Narasimha, G. and Saigopal, D.V.R. (2009) Decolorization of Rosebengal
dye byAspergillus niger isolated from soil contaminated with Dye effluents. Asian J
Microbiol. Biotech.& Env. Sci. Vol. 12, pp: 353-357
32. Himakiran Babu R.G.Narasimha and A. Sridevi and NBL.Prasad, 2010. Production of
Lovastatin by Aspergillus terreus on Groundnut shell through Solid- State Fermentation
J. Biotechnology (Vol; 5)1:16-18
33. Praveen Kumar, A., Subramaniam, D. and Narasimha, G. (2010) Production and
Optimization of lipase enzyme by Pseudomonas sp. J. Biotech (Vol: 5) 5(1), 2011 [36-42]
34. Sridevi Sandya and G.Narasimha 2010 Production of thermo stable alkaline xylanase
from Bacillus species J. Biotech (Vol: 5)
35. Mallikarjuna, G.Narasimha, R.Dilip, B.Praveen, B.Shreedhar, D. Sreelakshmi, B.V.
Subbareddy and B. Deva Prasad Raju 2010.Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles using
Ocimum leaf extract and their characterization Digest J.Nano scien and Biostructure 181-
186. (IF.1.750 )
36. Naveen, KSN K.V.B haskara Rao, G,Kumar Karthic and G.Narasimha 2011
Microbial synthesis and characterization of silver nanoparticles by A.flavas Journal of material science (Trade science) 7 3: 161-165
37. Jyothi K, Vijayalakshmi K, andNarasimha G. 2011 Organic acid producing Phosphate
Solubilizing Pseudomonas putida biotype (PS1), isolation and characterization from
rhizosphere soils of groundnut in Tirupati. Int.J.Microbiol (IF.2.650 2006)
38. Reddipradeep, M. and Narasimha, G. (2012) Effect of leather industry effluents on soil
Physicochemical biological and protease activity. J. Environ. Biol. 33-pp 1-4
39. Radha, S., Nithya, V.J., Sridevi, A. and Narasimha, G. (2011) Effect of abattoir effluents
disposal on Soil microbial and enzyme activities. Archves of Appl.Biol. Research.13 4, 1-4
40. Janardhan. A, D.Subramanyam, A.Praveen Kumar, M.Reddi Pradeep and G.Narasimha
Aflatoxins impact on seed germination. Annul Biol 2 2;180-188
41. Reddi Pradeep, M and G. Narasimha Chemical pretreatment of lignocellulosic
substrates for amplified cellulase production by mutant Aspergillus niger (GNEM7).
42. Narasimha. A.Sridevi, G.Venkatasubba Reddy and B.Rajasekhar Reddy( 2011). Effect of
Cotton ginning mill on soil enzymatic and nitrogen mineralization in soil.
.J.chem.pharma.Res. 3(1) 128-137.
43. Anjaneyulu.Ediga M.Ramgopal, G. Narasimha and M. Balaji (2010). Effect of Pig Iron
Slag Particles on Soil Microbial and Enzyme Activities Euro. J. Appl.Sci. 2 (3): 122-126,
44. G.Narasimha, B.PraveenK.Mallikarjuna and B.DevaPrasad raju 2011 Mushroo mediated
synthesis of silover nano particles characterization and their antimicrobial activities .
International .Journal of Nano Dimentions 2 1. 29-36
45. K.Mallikarjuna, N.Johinsusma G.Narasimha, K.Venkatasan L.Manoj Dvaprasad raju
Synthesis and spectroscopic characterization of palladium nanoparticles by using broth
Of edible mushroom extract International Conference on Nanoscience and Engineering
International and Technology 702-705
46. Reddi Pradeep and G.Narasimha 2011 Utilization of peaseed husk as a substrate for
Cellululase production by mutant fungal Aspergillus niger Insight biotechnology 1.2-17-22
47 S.RADHA1 R. HIMAKIRAN BABU A. SRIDEVIG. NARASIMHA PRASAD (2011)
Effect of Abbotoir waste disposal on soil physicochemical and biological enzymatic
properties Asian Jr. of Microbiol. Biotech. Env. Sc. Vol. 13, No. (4) : 2011 : 673-676
48. K. Mallikarjuna, N.Johinsusma G.Narasimha, K.Venkatasan L.Manoj Dvaprasad raju 20
Phytofabrication and characterization of silver nanoparticles from piper beetle
Broth extract . Research Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
49. K.Mallikarjuna , B.DevaPrasad raju G.Narasimha 2012.Biosyntheis of silver nanopa
rticles ,characterization and antimicrobial activity 5 in drug delivery Apple publications
50. S. Papaiah, D.V.R. Sai Gopal, K.S. Sastry and G. Narasimha (2012). Symptomlogical and
biochemical studies on Sunflower Necrosis Disease in Sunflower plants in
Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh, India Annals of Biological Research.3 (1):170-178
51. G.Narasimha2012 Antiviral activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized by fungal strain
Aspergillus niger Nano science and Nanotechnology 6(1), 2012 [18-20]
52. A.Sridevi M.Vijayalakshmi G.Narasimha (2012) Antibacterial activity of some higher plant
floral petals Natural Products 7(4), 2011 168-170
53 A. Srilakshmi, R.Dakshayani, D.V.R. Saigopal and G. Narasimha (2012) Influence of forest
litter on soil enzyme activities Eco. Env. & Cons. 18 (1) pp. 105-112(IF:2.1 ICAR)
54. A. Sri Lakshmi, G. Narasimha 2012 Production of cellulases by fungal cultures isolated
from forest litter soil Annals of . Forest Research . 55(1): _-_(IF:1.54)
55. S.Radha, A. Sridevi,R.HimakiranBabu, J.Nithya, N. B. L.Prasad and G. Narasimha (2012)
Medium Optimization for Acid protease production fromAspergillus sps under Solid
state fermentation and mathematicalmodelling of protease activity J. Microbiol. Biotech. Res.,
2012, 2 (1):6-16
56. A.SRIDEVI S.RADHA AND G.NARASIMHA (2011) PRETREATMENT OF RICEBRAN
FOR EFFECTIVE PRODUCTION OF CELLULASE BY ASPERGILLUS NIGER
International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences 2 4 pp536-543(IF:0.48)
57. K.S.H.Naveen, K.V.BhaskaraRao, Gaurav kumar, Karthic, G.Narasimha (2012)
Biosynthesis and characterization of silver nanoparticles by Aspergillus nidulans Biotechnol
58. R.HimakiranBabu,A.RupaS.Radha NBL.PrasadG.Narasimha (2011) Screening of lovastatin
producing fungi by yeast growth inhibition assay method Journal of Pharmacy Research
59. G.Narasimhaa, A Sridevib, G Venkata Subba Reddy, MTahaseen Banu(2012) Effect of cotton ginning mill industrial effluents on soil dehydrogenase, phosphatase, amylase and invertase enzyme activities International Journal of Agricultural and Food Science, 2012; 2(1): 1-6
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Sri Venkateswara university
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info