My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Novel drug Delivery System and mainly involved in formulation and development of Solid lipid nanoparticles, Nanostructured lipid carriers, Mucoadhesive beads, Mucoadhesive Microspheres and Transdermal Drug Delivery System.
•Development of Solid lipid Nanoparticles and Nanstructured Lipid Carriers.
•Mucoadhesive Drug Delivery System.
1. Sanap Gajanan S, Sachin Laddha, Tarannum Sayyed, Data Garje, “ Nanorobots in Brain Tumor” International Research journal of Pharmacy, (will Published in volume 2, issue 2, March 2011)
2. Sanap GS, Dama GY, Deore SR, Borkar SN. “Anti-hyperglycemic and antioxidant activities of the Mehari Choornam”, Research J. Pharma. and Tech, 3(2), April-June 2010.
3. Jadhav VU, Sanap GS, Jamakandi VG, Borkar SN. “Reservoir-type Nicorandil Transdermal Delivery System by using Permeation Enhancer”, Indian Drugs, 46 (9), Sept 2009, 23-28.
4. Sanap GS. “Design and evaluation of mucoadhesive microbeads of Glipizide by using 23 factorial design”, Journal of Pharmacy Research, Volume 2, Issue-5, May-2009, 934-938.
5. Sanap GS, Deore SR, Dama GY, Dhonde SM, Kulkarni AV. “Studies on the Anti-inflammatory Properties of the Wrightia tinctoria R.Br Bark”, Advance pharmacology and Toxicology, Volume 9(3), 2008, 91-94.
6. Sanap GS, Dama GY, Nalawade SV, Durgude Swati. “Effect of alcohol on Reproductive System”, Indian J. Pharm. Education and Research, Vol 42(4), Oct-Dec 2008, 415-420.
7. Sanap GS, Dama GY, Nalawade SV, Kakde RS, Jadhav UY. “Transdermal Monolithic Systems of Indapamide by solvent casting method and vegetable oils as permeation enhancers”, International Journal of Green Pharmacy, April-June 2008, 129-133.
8. Sanap GS, Dama GY, Nalawade SV, Shinde MB, C. Bothiraja, Deore SR. “Male Breast Cancer”, Indian Pharmacist, Vol III, No. 69, March 2008, 27-30.
9. Sanap GS, Sachin Laddha, Antariksha Singh. “Knowledge Of Emergency Contraceptive Pills Among College Students”, International Journal of Pharmacy Teaching and Practices, Vol.2, Issue 1, 2011, 27- 33
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Ideal College of Pharmacy and Research, Kalyan Mumbai
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com