My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Graphene, polymer composites and applications
7. S.S. Jyothirmayee Aravind, V. Eswaraiah, and S. Ramaprabhu (2011). “Facile and simultaneous production of metal/metal oxide dispersed graphene nano composites by solar exfoliation”. Journal of Materials Chemistry, doi: 10.1039/c1jm1362g.
6. S.S. Jyothirmayee Aravind, V. Eswaraiah, and S. Ramaprabhu (2011). "Facile synthesis of one dimensional graphene wrapped carbon nanotube composite by chemical vapour deposition."Journal of Materials Chemistry, DOI: 10.1039/C1JM12731D, Published online
5. V. Eswaraiah, Krishnan Balasubramaniam and S. Ramaprabhu (2011). "Functionalized graphene reinforced thermoplastic nanocomposites as strain sensors in structural health monitoring."Journal of Materials Chemistry, doi: 10.1039/C1JM12302E
4. V. Eswaraiah, V. Sankaranarayanan and S. Ramaprabhu (2011). " Functionalized Graphene-PVDF foam composites for EMI shielding." doi: 10.1002/mame.201100035, Macromolecular Materials and Engineering link, Volume 296.
3. V. Eswaraiah, S.S. Jyothirmayee Aravind and S. Ramaprabhu (2011). " Top down method for Synthesis of Highly Conducting Graphene by Exfoliation of Graphite Oxide using Focused Solar Radiation." Journal of Materials Chemistry (published) DOI: 10.1039/c1jm10808e.link
2. V. Eswaraiah, V. Sankaranarayanan and S. Ramaprabhu (2011). "Inorganic nanotubes reinforced polyvinylidene fluoride composites as low-cost electromagnetic interference shielding materials." Nanoscale Research Letters 6(1): 137.link
1. V. Eswaraiah, V. Sankaranarayanan and S. Ramaprabhu (2010). Electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding of carbon nanostrcutured films. "IEEE Xplore 150-152.link
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info