My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials for biomedical applications
1. Volatron, J., Kolosnjaj-Tabi, J., Javed, Y., Vuong, Q.L., Gossuin, Y., Neveu, S., Luciani, N., Hémadi, M., Carn, F., Alloyeau, D. and Gazeau, F., 2017. Physiological Remediation of Cobalt Ferrite Nanoparticles by Ferritin. Scientific Reports, 7, p.40075. [IF:5.224]
2. Volatron, J., Carn, F., Kolosnjaj‐Tabi, J., Javed, Y., Vuong, Q.L., Gossuin, Y., Ménager, C., Luciani, N., Charron, G., Hémadi, M. and Alloyeau, D., 2017. Ferritin Protein Regulates the Degradation of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles. Small, 13(2). [IF:8.32]
3. Shrivastava, N., Khan, L.U., Khan, Z.U., Vargas, J., Moscoso-Londoño, O., Ospina, C., Brito, H.F., Javed, Y., Felinto, M.C.F., de Menezes, A.S. and Knobel, M., 2017. Building block magneto-luminescent nanomaterials of iron-oxide/ZnS@ LaF 3: Ce 3+, Gd 3+, Tb 3+ with green emission. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. DOI: 10.1039/C6TC05053K. [IF:5.06]
4. Muraca, D., Zélis, P.M., Javed, Y., Ahmad, N., Vargas, J.M., Moscoso-Londoño, O., Knobel, M., Singh, M. and Sharma, S.K., 2016. Surface and interface interplay on the oxidizing temperature of iron oxide and Au–iron oxide core–shell nanoparticles. RSC Advances, 6(74), pp.70394-70404. [IF:3.289]
5. Y. Javed, L. Lartigue, P. Hugounenq, Q. L. Vuong, Y. Gossuin, R. Bazzi, C. Wilhelm, C. Ricolleau, F. Gazeau, and D. Alloyeau. Biodegradation mechanisms of iron oxide monocrystalline nanoflowers and tunable shield effect of gold coating. SMALL, 10 (16), p: 3325-3337 (2014) [IF: 8.32].
6. J. Kolosnjaj, L. Lartigue, Y. Javed, N. Luciani, T. Pellegrino, C. Wilhelm, D. Alloyeau, F. Gazeau. Biotransformations of magnetic nanoparticles in the body, Nano Today, Available online 19 January 2016, ISSN 1748-0132, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.nantod.2015.10.001 [IF: 13.157].
7. J. Kolosnjaj, Y. Javed, L. Lartigue, J. Volatron, D. Elgrabli, I. Marangon, G. Pugliese, B. Caron, A. Figuerola, N. Luciani, T. Pellegrino, D. Alloyeau, F. Gazeau. The one-year fate of iron oxide coated gold nanoparticles in mice. accepted in ACS NANO, 9(8), p:7925 (2015) [IF:12.88].
8. L. Lartigue, D. Alloyeau, J. Kolosnjaj-Tabi, Y. Javed, P. Guardia, A. Riedinger, C. Pechoux, T. Pellegrino, C. Wilhelm, and F. Gazeau. Biodegradation of iron oxide nanocubes: high-resolution in situ monitoring. ACS NANO, 7 (5), p:3939-3952 (2013) [IF:12.88].
9. D. Alloyeau, W. Darchaoui, Y. Javed, H. Belkahla, G. Wang, H. Lecoq, S. Ammar, O. Ersen, A. Wisnet, F. Gazeau, C. Ricolleau. Unravelling kinetic and thermodynamic effects on the growth of gold nanoplates by Liquid Transmission Electron Microscopy. Nanoletters, 15(4) p:2574-2581 (2015) [IF:13.59].
10. M. Ahmad, M.A. Rafiq, Z. Imran, K. Rasool, R.N. Shahid, Y. Javed, M.M. Hasan. Charge conduction and relaxation in MoS2 nanoflakes synthesized by simple solid state reaction. Journal of Applied Physics, 114 (4), p:043710-5 (2013) [IF:2.60].
11. Z. Imran, S.S. Batool, M.Q. Israr, J.R. Sadaf, M. Usman, H. Jamil, M.Y. Javed, M.A. Rafiq, M.M. Hasan, O. Nur, M. Willander. Fabrication of cadmium titanate nanofibers via electrospinning technique. Ceramic International, 38 (4), p:3361–3365 (2012) [IF:2.18].
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
University of Agriculture Faisalabad
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org