My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Publications in International Journals
1. “Spectral, redox and catalytic studies of triphenylphosphine/triphenylarsine complexes of Ru(III) with N, O donor ligands derived from 2-hydroxy-1-naphthaldehyde and primary amines”
V. Mahalingam, R. Karvembu, V. Chinnusamy, K. Natarajan, Spectrochimica Acta Part A 64 (2006) 886-890.
2. “New Ru(II)-dmso complexes with heterocyclic hydrazone ligands towards cancer chemotherapy” **
V. Mahalingam, N. Chitrapriya, F. R. Fronczek and K. Natarajan, Polyhedron 27 (2008) 1917-1924.
3. “Dimethyl sulfoxide ruthenium(II) complexes of thiosemicarbazones and semicarbazone: Synthesis, characterization and biological studies”
V. Mahalingam, N. Chitrapriya, F. R. Fronczek and K. Natarajan, Polyhedron 27 (2008) 2743-2750.
4. “Ru(II)-DMSO complexes containing aromatic- and heterocyclic acid hydrazides: Structure, electrochemistry and biological activity”
V. Mahalingam, N. Chitrapriya, M. Zeller and K. Natarajan, Polyhedron 28 (2009) 1532-1540.
5. “New Ru(II)-DMSO complexes of ON/SN chelates: Synthesis, behavior of Schiff bases towards hydrolytic cleavage of C=N bond, electrochemistry and biological activities” ***
V. Mahalingam, N. Chitrapriya, F. R. Fronczek and K. Natarajan, Polyhedron 29 (2010) 3363-3371.
6. “Synthetic and biological studies on dehydroacetic acid complexes of Ru(II) and Ru(III) containing PPh3/AsPh3”
N. Chitrapriya, V. Mahalingam, M. Zeller, R. Jayabalan, K. Swaminathan and K. Natarajan, Polyhedron 27 (2008) 939-946.
7. “Synthesis, characterization and crystal structures of cyclometallated Ru(II) carbonyl complexes formed by hydrazones”
N. Chitrapriya, V. Mahalingam, M. Zeller and K. Natarajan, Polyhedron, 27 (2008) 1573-1580.
8. “Novel Ru(II) oximato Complexes with Silent oxygen atom: Synthesis, Chemistry and Biological activities”
N. Chitrapriya, V. Mahalingam, L. C. Channels, M. Zeller, F. R. Fronczek and K. Natarajan, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 361 (2008) 2841-2850.
9. “Synthesis, Characterization, crystal structures and DNA-binding studies of Ni(II) hydrazone complexes”
N. Chitrapriya, V. Mahalingam, M. Zeller and K. Natarajan, Inorganica Chimica Acta 363 (2010) 3685-3693.
10. “Synthesis, Characterization and DNA-binding studies of Ru(II) complexes containing oxime ligands”
N. Chitrapriya, V. Mahalingam, M. Zeller and K. Natarajan, H. Lee, Journal of Molecular Structure 984 (2010) 30-38.
** Rated one of the Top 25 Hottest Articles in Polyhedron (Issues: April to June 2008)
*** Rated one of the Top 25 Hottest Articles in Polyhedron (Issues: Oct to Dec 2010)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Prof Emeritus. Dr.K.Natarajan's Group, Department of Chemistry, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org