CONFERENCES / WORKSHOPS
1. L.A.Udachan, T.K Vishnuvardhan and K.Vijayalaxmi, “Thin Films and Resistivity Measurement by four Probe Technique, presented at Indian Association of Physics Teachers held at Bangalore on 17-19,Oct 2008.(Oral)
2. T K Vishnuvardhan, V R Kulkarni, C Basavaraja, Syed Khasim, M Revanasiddappa and S.C. Raghavendra, “Comparative Studies of Frequency Dependent Dielectric and Conductivity Properties of PPY-CeO2 and PPY- La2O3 Composites” , presented in International Conference on Advanced Materials (IUMRS-ICAM-2007), held at IISc, Bangalore during Oct 8-13, 2007.(Poster)
3. T K Vishnuvardhan, V R Kulkarni,”Synthesis temperature effect on the electrical properties of the PPy/CeO2 composites” Seminar on "Advances in materials Science (AMS-2007)" held at Gulbarga from 27th to 28th, January 2007.(Poster)
4. T K Vishnuvardhan, V R Kulkarni,” and Sanjeev Chincholi “Synthesis characterization and electrical properties of PaniPPy-CeO2 composites” National seminar on "Roll of Chemistry in Emerging Areas of Biology and Industries" held at Anantapur from 24th 25th, March -2006.(Oral)
5. T K Vishnuvardhan, V R Kulkarni,”Seminar on "Advances in materials Science (AMS-2006)" held at Gulbarga from 9th to 10th, January 2006.(Poster)
6. S. C. Raghavendra, Victor Dmitriev, T. K. Vishnuvardhan, V. R. Kulkarni, and C. Basavaraja, “Dielectric and conductivity properties of Polypyrrole/La2O3 composites”, 12º SBMO – Simpósio Brasileiro de Microondas e Optoeletrônica, 7º CBMAG – Congresso Brasileiro de Eletromagnetismo, MOMAG-2006, held at Othon Palace, Belo Horizonte, organised by Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), MG, Brazil from from 07 to 10 August 2006 (Poster no. 76).
7. Content orientation program in chemistry conducted by P.U.Board held at Gulbarga from 3rd to 4, July 2005.
8. T K Vishnuvardhan, V R Kulkarni and C.Basavaraja ”Thermal analysis and Dc conductivity of PPy/CeO2 composites” National seminar on “Frontiers of chemical sciences” held at Aurangabad 12th and 13th, March 2005.(Oral)
9. T. K. Vishnuvardhan, V. R. Kulkarni, M. Revanasiddapp. A, C. Basavaraja, S C Raghavendra, "DSC Studies and Electrical Conductivity of Polypyrrole/CeO2 Composites", 16th AGM-Materials Research Society of India, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, Feb. 10-12, 2005 (Poster D-12).
10. One day international seminar on “Future Prospects: Bridging the gap between University and pharma industry through Dialogue and collaboration” held at Gulbarga on 5th, November 2004.
11. T K Vishnuvardhan, Basavaraj C, Revanasiddappa M, S C Raghavendra and Kulkarni V R, “Synthesis and characterization and ac conductivity of polypyrrole/Yttrrium oxide composites” National Conference on “Current Trends in Condensed Matter Research” held at Kakatiya University, Warangal on 20-22 Oct 2004.(P-43)
12. T K Vishnuvardhan, Basavaraj C, S C Raghavendra and Kulkarni V R, “Synthesis and characterization of polypyrrole / ceric oxide composites”, International Seminar on Advances in Polymer Technology (APT-04), held at CUSAT, Kerala, Jan 16-17, 2004 (PO-67).
13. Content orientation program in chemistry conducted by P.U.Board held at Sree Guru College,Gulbarga from 10th to 12, Jan 2004.
14. T K Vishnuvardhan, V R Kulkarni, M Revanasiddappa, C Basavaraj and S C Raghavendra, “Synthesis, Characterization and AC conductivity of polypyrrole/La2O3 composites”, Silver Jubilee Nat. Sem. On Ferroelectrics and Dielectrics (NSFD-XIII), Dept. of Physics & Astro Physics, Univ. of Delhi, Delhi, Nov. 23-25, 2004. (Poster P-50).
15. A Short Term Course on "Creative Teaching Workshop" Sponsored by CKPMPU College, Gulbarga held on 22, 23, Dec 2003.
16. National Workshop on "Recent Techniques in Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis” Sponsored by UGC WRO Pune held at Umarg on 17th and 18th March 2002.
17. A short-term course on “New trends in Materials Chemistry” held at Gulbarga University, Gulbarga. Sponsored by JNCASR, Bangalore during 16-18 February 2002.
18. T. K. Vishnuvardhan, V. R. Kulkarni, C. Basavaraja, Perspectives of Education in Materials Science, Engineering and Technology in the Indian Universities: a Critical study” International Conference on "Materials for Advanced Technologies" held at Singapore on 1-6, July 2001.(PO-78)
19. T. K. Vishnuvardhan, V. R. Kulkarni, C. Basavaraja, “Simulation of the effect of oxalic acid and acetone on the bistability behaviour of the minimal bromate oscillator in a CSTR” 19th annual Conference of "Indian Council of Chemists", held at Kuvempu University, Shimoga in 26-28, December 2000.(PO-5l)