You are going to be 5000 but still nano in the world. Congrats and keep growing. I hope we should include our recent publication in the area of nano science and have discussion. Good luck.T. MishraContinue
Welcome to ICAMN-2014ICAMN-2014 is organized by Nepal Chemical Society (NCS) in co-operation with Central Department of Chemistry, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal. NCS is the only national association of Nepalese Chemists. This conference will cover a wide range of fields in advanced functional materials and nanotechnology. We hope, we will address to the interest of diverse and interdisciplinary participants. It will provide a great opportunity to exchange knowledge and ideas…See More
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Material & Surface Chemistry
Nanomaterial synthesis and use as catalyst, adsorbents and in coating
1. Transition metal promoted amorphous AIPO4 catalysts. 1. Acid-base and textural properties.
K. M. Parida and T. Mishra. J. Colloid and Interface Science, 179 233(1996).
2. Transition metal oxide pillared clay: 1. A comparative study of textural and acidic properties of Fe(III) pillared montmorillonite and pillared acid activated montmorillonite.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida and S. B. Rao, J. Colloid and Interface Science 183, 176(1996).
3. Transition metal oxide pillared clay: 2. Comparative study of textural and acidic properties of Mn(III) pillared montmorillonite and pillared acid activated montmorillonite.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida and S. B. Rao, J. Mater. Chem., 7, 147(1997).
4. Transition metal oxide pillared clay: 3. A shape selective catalyst for nitration of chlorobenzene.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida, J. Mol. Catal. 121, 91(1997).
5. Transition metal promoted amorphous AIPO4 catalysts. The catalytic activity of M0.05Al0.95PO4 for alcohol conversion and cumene cracking/ dehydrogenation reactions.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida and S. B. Rao, Appl. Catal., A, 166, 115(1998).
6. Transition metal oxide pillared clay: 4. A comparative study of textural and acidic properties of Cr(III) pillared montmorillonite and pillared acid activated montmorillonite.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida, Appl. Catal. A, 166, 123(1998).
7. Catalytic activity of transition metal mixed aluminium phosphate towards alcohol conversion reactions.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida and S. B. Rao, Studies in Surface Sci. Catal., 113, 963(1998).
8. Ion-exchange and sorption properties of aluminium phosphate.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida and S. B. Rao, Sep. Sci. Technol., 33(7), 1057(1998).
9. Transition metal oxide pillared clay: 5. Synthesis, characterisation and catalytic activity of iron-chromium mixed oxide pillared montmorillonite.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida, Appl. Catal., A, 174, 91(1998).
10. Studies on anion promoted titania. 1: Preparation, characterisation and catalytic activity towards alcohol and cumene conversion reactions of phosphated titania.
K. M. Parida, M. Acharya, S. K. Samantaray and T. Mishra., J. Colloid and Interface Sci., 217, 388(1999).
11. Thermal transformation of trinuclear iron(III) acetato complex intercalated montmorillonite.
K. M. Parida, T. Mishra, D. Das and S. N. Chintalpuri, Appl. Clay Sci., 15, 463(1999).
12. Studies on anion promoted titania. 1: Preparation, characterization and catalytic activity towards aromatic alkylation over sulphated titania.
S. K. Samantaray, T. Mishra and K. M. Parida, J. Mol. Catal., 156, 267(2000).
13. Tungstate modified aluminium phosphate: 1. Preparation, characterization and catalytic activity towards alcohol and cumene conversion reactions.
K. M. Parida, M. Acharya and T. Mishra, J. Mol. Catal., 164, 217(2000).
14. Synthesis and sorption properties of 13x zeolite derived from coal fly ash.
T. Mishra, S. K. Tiwari, N. N. Das and B. Mahato; J. Metallurgy and Material Sci., 45(2003) 193.
15. Effect of sulphate on the textural and catalytic properties of iron-chromium mixed oxide pillared clay.
T. Mishra, K. M. Parida; J. Colloid & Interface Sci. 301 (2006)554. (IF: 2.23)
16. Studies on sorption properties of zeolite derived from fly ash.
T. Mishra, S. K. Tiwari, J. Hazrd. Mater. B, 137(2006) 299.(IF: 1.85)
17. Effect of microemulsion composition on textural and photocatalytic activity of titania nanomaterial.
P. Mohapatra, T. Mishra and K. M. Parida; J. Appl. Catal, A 310 (2006) 183.(IF:2.63)
18. Development and characterization of sol–gel silica–alumina composite coatings on AISI 316L for implant applications.
S. K. Tiwari, T. Mishra, M. K. Gunjan, A. Bhattacharya, T. B. Singh, R. Singh.; J. Surf. Coat. Technol. 201(2007) 7582-88. (IF: 1.68)
19. Effect of UV and visible light on photocatalytic reduction of lead and cadmium over titania based binary oxide materials.
T. Mishra, J. Hait, Noor Aman, R. K. Jana and S. Chakraborty; J. Colloid. Interface Sci., 316 (2007)80-84. (IF: 2.31)
20. Anion supported TiO2-ZrO2 nanomaterials as catalyst for solvent free nitration of halobenzene.
T. Mishra; Catal. Comm. 9 (2008) 21. (IF: 2.81)
21. Synthesis, characterisation and catalytic evaluation of iron-manganese mixed oxide pillared clay towards VOC oxidation reaction.
T. Mishra, P. Mahapatra and K. M. Parida, Appl. Catal, B 79 (2008) 279-285.(IF: 4.85)
22. Polymer assisted hydroxyapatite microspheres suitable for biomedical application.
A. Sinha, T. Mishra and N. Ravishankar; Mater. Sci: Mater. Med., 19 (2008) 2009. (IF:1.58)
23. Single step synthesis of Ni wire, sponge and flower, and their magnetic properties.
R. K. Sahu, A. K. Ray, S. Sundar Manoharan, S. Arora, T. Mishra, S-H. Lim, L.G. Salamanca-Riba, D. C. Kundaliya and L. C. Pathak; Procd. Magnetic Materials, Am. Inst. Phys. 2008, p100-102.
24. Microwave assisted synthesis of nickel wire from metal-organic precursor containing Ni(II) and triethanolamine.
R. K. Sahu, A. K.Ray, T. Mishra, L. C. Pathak; Crystal Growth & Dign. 8 (2008) 3754-60. ( IF: 4.21)
25. Surfactant mediated synthesis of spherical binary oxides photocatalysts with enhanced activity in visible light.
T. Mishra, J. Hatti, Noor Aman, R. K. Jana, M. Gunjan, B. Mahato; J. Colloid & Interface Sci. 327 (2008)377-83 (IF:2.44)
26. Mimicking biomineralization under microgravity.
A. Sinha, A. K. Gupta, A. K. Paramanic, S. Nayar, M. K. Gunjan, T. Mishra, N. C. Bhatt, N. Vishwanath, S. Das, Mater. Sci. Engg. C 29(2009)779-784 (IF:1.84)
27. Influence of foreign Fe ion on wet chemical synthesis of Pt nanoparticle thin films at ambient temperature: In situ versus direct addition
R. K. Sahu, D. Mukherjee, J. P. Tiwari, T. Mishra, S. K. Roy, L. C. Pathak, J. Mater. Chem 19 (2009) 6810 (IF: 4.8)
28. Composition dependent structural modulations in transparent poly (vinyl alcohol) hydrogels. S. Gupta, A. K. Pramanick, A. Kailath, T.Mishra, A. Guha, S. Nayar, A. Sinha; Colloid and Surf. B : Biointerfaces 74 (2009) 186–190 IF: 2.5
29. Hexadecylamine capped hydrophobic silver and gold nanoparticles: Comparative study on formation and self organization.
T. Mishra, R. K. Sahu, S. H. Lim, L. G. Salamanca-Riba, S. Bhattacharjee; Mater. Chem. Phys. 123 (2010) 540–545 IF: 2.34
30. Facile synthesis of thermally stable, mesoporous N doped titanium zirconium oxide nanomaterial with enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible light.
Noor Aman, T. Mishra, R. K. Sahu, J. P. Tiwari; J. Mater. Chem.20 (2010) 10876-10882 IF:5.1
31. Simultaneous photoreductive removal of copper (II) and selenium (IV) under visible light over spherical binary oxide photocatalyst.
Noor Aman. T. Mishra, J. Hait, R. K. Jana; J. Hazrd Mater186 (2011) 360–366 IF: 4.15
32. Mesoporous WN co-doped titania nanomaterial with enhanced photocatalytic aqueous nitrate removal activity under visible light.
T. Mishra, M. Mahato, Noor Aman, J. N. Patel, R. K. Sahu; Catal Sci. Technol. 1011, 1, 609–615 (This article has been identified as suitable for inclusion in weekly RSC Publishing press pack, which is published in the RSC blog. The press pack will be completely free to access and download for a limited period. http://blogs.rsc.org/cy/2011/05/11/lights-on-denitrification/
33. Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of mesoporous cerium doped TiO2 as visible light sensitive photocatalyst
Noor Aman, P. K. Satapathy, T. Mishra, N. N. Das; Mater Res Bullt 2012
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Surface Engineering Group, CSE Division, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org