The Indian Society of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology i is a non-profit organization with the goals to encourage scientific research and business development in the areas of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for the benefit of society.
1. “Gas sensing characteristic of Biofunctionalised gold nanoparticles”, Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Raghunandan Deshpande, Ravishankar Bhat, Srinivasa Rao N. V, Do Sung Huh and Venkataraman A, Journal of Bionanoscience (JBNS) American Scientific Publishers Vol. 5, 107–112, 2011. (ISSN: 1557-7910).
2. "Extracellular biosynthesis of silver nano particles using fungi Penicillium diversum and their antimicrobial activity studies", Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Ravishankar Bhat, Raghunandan Deshpande and Venkataraman A, BioNanoScience (Springer) 2:316–321, 2012. (ISSN: 2191-1630).
3. "Synthesis and characterization of Nickel oxide nanoparticles by self-propagating low temperature combustion method", Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Ravishankar Bhat, Raghunandan Deshpande and Venkataraman A, Recent Research in Science and Technology,(RRST) 4(4): 50-53, 2012, (ISSN 2076-5061).
4. “Large scale synthesis and characterization of -Fe2O3 nanoparticles by self-propagating low temperature combustion method” Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Venugopal K. Joshi, Ravishankar Bhat, Raghunandan Deshpande, Basavaraja Salimath, N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Venkataraman A International Journal of Science Research Volume 01, Issue 02, September 2012, pp. 77-79 (ISSN: 2277-7989).
5. “Rapid Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Areca Nut (Areca catechu) Extract Under Microwave-Assistance” Ravishankar Bhat, Sharanabasava Ganachari, Raghunandan Deshpande, G. Ravindra, A. Venkataraman Journal of Cluster Science (Springer) Volume 24, Issue 1, pp 107-114, March 2013, Impact Factor: 0.916, (ISSN 1040-7278).
6. “Photo-Irradiated Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles Using Edible Mushroom Pleurotus florida and Their Antibacterial Activity Studies” Ravishankar Bhat, Raghunandan Deshpande, Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Do Sung Huh, and A. Venkataraman, Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications (Hindawi Publishing Corporation) Volume 2011, Article ID 650979 doi:10.1155/2011/650979. Impact Factor= 0.716, (ISSN: 1565-3633).
7. “Photo-bio-synthesis of irregular shaped functionalized gold nanoparticles using edible mushroom Pleurotus florida and its anticancer evaluation” Ravishanakar Bhat, Sharanabasava Ganachari, Raghunandan Deshpande, Ullas Shetti, Ganesh Sanjeev, A Venkataraman. Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology (Accepted) 2013 Impact Factor= 2.814, (ISSN: 1011-1344).
8. “Anti-cancer studies of noble metal nanoparticles synthesized using different plant extracts” Deshpande Raghunandan, Bhat Ravishankar, Ganachari Sharanbasava, D. Bedre Mahesh, Vasanth Harsoor, Manjunath S. Yalagatti, M. Bhagawanraju and A. Venkataraman, Cancer Nanotechnology Volume 2, Numbers 1-6, 57-65, 2011 (ISSN: 1868-6958).
9. Studies on Polyaniline-Polyvinyl Alcohol (PANI-PVA) Interpenetrating Polymer Network (IPN) Thin Films Sindhu Honmute, Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Ravishankar Bhat, HMP Naveen Kumar Do Sung Huh and Abbaraju Venkataraman International Journal of Science Research Volume 01, Issue 02, September pp. 102-106, 2012, (ISSN: 2277-7989).
10. “Synthesis of Mono Dispersed Silver Nano Particles (AgNP) in Polyaniline-Polyvinyl alcohol (PANI-PVA) Polymer Matrix” Sindhu Honmute, Sharanabasava V. Ganachari, Ravishankar Bhat, Naveenkumar H.M.P., Venkataraman A. Polymer Composites (John Wiley & Sons) Communicated
11. “Electron beam irradiation effects on biofunctionalized silver and gold Nanoparticles” Ravishankar Bhat, Sharanabasava Ganachari, Raghunadan Deshpande, Ganesh Sanjeev Kariduragannavar M.Y, and Venkataraman. A. Chem Comm (Royal Society of Chemistry).Communicated
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Centre for Material Science, B. V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology Hubli, Karnataka, INDIA
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com