My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
• Synthesis of composites with chiral / biisotropic and conducting polymers to study material properties at microwave frequencies.
• Polyester based composites at microwave frequencies for absorption, antenna loading applications, Radar Cross Section (RCS) reduction, Electromagnetic (EM) Shielding etc.
• Conducting polymer composites and their electrical, magnetic and microwave properties.
• Utilization of fly ash for low and high frequency applications.
• Studies on frozen modes of Photonic Band Gap (PBG) structures.
1. I A Khan, S C Raghavendra and A B Kulkarni, “Polymer based chiral materials for microwave absorption applications”, Int. J. of Electronics, Vol. 90, No. 3, September 2003, pp. 159-166.
2. S C Raghavendra, I A Khan, R L Raibagkar and A B Kulkarni, “Polarization Conversion in Chiral layers with periodically arranged metallic Helices”, Int. J. Applied Electromagnetics & Mechanics, Vol. 12, No. (3,4), 2000, pp. 229-234.
3. S C Raghavendra, R L Raibagkar and A B Kulkarni, “Dielectric properties of Fly-ash”, Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol. 25, No. 1, February 2002, pp. 37-40.
4. S C Raghavendra, R L Raibagkar and A B Kulkarni, “DC Resistivity behavior in Fly-ash”, Indian J. Pure & Applied Physics, Vol. 40, May 2002, pp.367-369.
5. S C Raghavendra, Syed Khasim, M Revanasiddappa, M V N Ambika Prasad and A B Kulkarni, “Synthesis, characterization and low frequency ac conduction of polyaniline / fly ash composites”, Bull. Mater. Sci., Vol. 26, No. 7, December 2003, pp 733- 739.
6. Vishnuvardhan T K, Kulkarni V R, Basavaraj C. and S C Raghavendra “Synthesis, characterization and ac conductivity of polypyrrole/Y2O3 composites”, Bull. Mater. Sci., Vol. 29, No. 1, February 2006, pp. 77–83.
7. Syed Khasim, S C Raghavendra, M. Revanasiddappa and M V N Ambika Prasad, “Synthesis and characterization of conducting Polyaniline-BaTiO3 composites”, Ferroelectrics, Vol. 325, 2005, pp. 111-119.
8. Shantala D Patil, S C Raghavendra, M Revanasiddappa, P Narsimha and M V N Ambika Prasad, “Synthesis, transport and dielectric properties of polyaniline/Co3O4 composites”, Bull. Mater. Sci., 30(2), April 2007, pp. 89–92.
9. C Basavaraja, Young Min Choi, Hyun Tae Park, Do Sung Huh, Jae Wook Lee, M. Revanasiddappa, S C Raghavendra, S Khasim and T K Vishnuvardhan, “Preparation, Characterization and Low Frequency a.c. Conduction of Polypyrrole-lead Titanate Composites”, Bull. Korean. Chem.Soc., 28(7), 2007, pp.1104-1108.
10. M Revanasiddappa, T Suresh, Syed Khasim, S C Raghavendra and S D Angadi, “Transition Metal Complexes of 1, 4 (2-Hydroxyphenyl -1-yl) Diimmino Azine , Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Studies” E-J.Chem, Vol 5(2), pp 395-403, 2008.
11. M. Revanasiddappa, Syed Khasim, S. C. Raghavendra, C. Basavaraja, T. Suresh and S D Angadi “Electrical Conductivity Studies on Co(II), Cu(II),Ni(II) and Cd(II) Complexes of Azines” E-J.Chem, Vol 5(4), pp 797-801, 2008.
12. S C Raghavendra and A B Kulkarni, "Microwave polarization transformer using bi-anisotropic layers", Vignana Ganga (Science Journal of Gulbarga Univ., Gulbarga) (Under Publication).
13. Vishnuvardhan T K, Basavaraj C, Revanasiddappa M, S C Raghavendra and Kulkarni V R,“Synthesis and characterization of polypyrrole/CeO2 composites”, J. Applied Polymer Science. (Communicated). (Ref. No. APP-2006-01-0270).
14. Syed Khasim, S C Raghavendra, M. Revanasiddappa, M. V. Murugendrappa, M. V. N. Ambika Prasad, “Novel electrical properties of polyaniline/BaTiO3 composites”, J. Applied Polymer Science. (Communicated). (Ref. No. APP-2006-03-0795).
15. Acknowledgements: M V Murugendrappa, Syed Khasim and M V N Ambika Prasad, “Synthesis, characterization and conductivity studies of polypyrrole–fly ash composites”, Bull. Mater. Sci., Vol. 28, No. 6, October 2005, pp. 565–569.
16. M Revanasiddappa, T Suresh, Syed Khasim, S C Raghavendra and S D Angadi, “Transition Metal Complexes of 1, 4 (2-Hydroxyphenyl -1-yl) Diimmino Azine , Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Studies”, e-journal of Chemistry,2007,. (Communicated).
17. C.Basavaraja, Young Min Choi, Hyun Tae Park, Do Sung Huh, M.Revanasiddappa, S C Raghavendra and Syed Khasim “Transport Properties of PANI-PNA/Fly Ash In the presence of DBSA” (In Press).
18. Syed Khasim, S C Raghavendra, M. Revanasiddappa and M. V. N. Ambika Prasad, “Synthesis, characterization and magnetic properties of polyaniline/-Fe2O3 composites” Polymer International, UK (Communicated).2007
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
P E S School of Engineering, Bangalore
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am Narendhar, PhD scholar from Anna University. Can I know which polymers you are working on? I too am interested in drug delivery applications of polyesters. Also which characterization instruments do you have in your institute? Do keep in touch.
I happened to see your valuable works in nano composites.
I am working in nano composite fibers.
I wish to add you as my friend.
G.Nixon Samuel Vijayakumar,
Asst Prof in Physics,
RMK Engg College,
No comments yet!
Welcome to The International NanoScience Community
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com