My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanostructured Materials, nanocomposites
Processing and characterisation
1. K.A. Padmanabhan and S. Balasivanandha Prabu, ‘Reliability of Nanostructured Materials’, in Nanostructured Materials, G. Wilde (Ed.), in the Series Frontiers of Nanoscience (Series Editor R. E. Palmer) Elsevier, Oxford, U. K./ Amsterdam, The Netherlands, pp. 51 – 126, ISBN-13: 978-0-08-044965-4.
1. S.Balasivanandha Prabu, L.Karunamoorthy, G.S.Kandasami, “A finite Element Study on Micromechanical interfacial Characteristics of Metal Matrix Composite”, accepted for publication in Journal of Material Processing Technology, 153-154(2004), pp.992-997.
2. S.Balasivanandha Prabu, L.Karunamoorthy, S.Kathiresan, B.Mohan, “Influence of Stirring Speed and Stirring time on Distribution of Particle in cast Metal Matrix Composites” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 171(2006), pp268-273.
3. S.Balasivanandha Prabu, L.Karunamoorthy, “Microstructure Based Finite Element Analysis of Failure Prediction in Particle Reinforced Metal Matrix Composite”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 207, Issues 1-3(2008), pp 53-62.
4. G.G.Sozhamannan and S.Balasivanandha Prabu, “Evaluation of Interface Bonding Strength of 6061 Aluminium / Silicon Carbide”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, (available online)
5. V. Devasenapathi, P.Monish and S.Balasivanandha Prabu, “Experimental Investigation of Tensile Creep Behavior of Polymer Nanocomposites”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (available online)
6. G.G.Sozhamannan, S.Balasivanandha Prabu, “Influence of interface compounds on interface bonding characteristics of aluminium and silicon carbide”, International Journal of Materials Characterization (available online)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Anna University Chennai
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am pleased to introduce myself, N.Kannan. I am currently working as an Assistant Professor in Dept of Biotechnology, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal University.
I am very much interested to work on Biosynthesis, characterization and parameter optimization of metal nanoparticles. I Need some characterization instruments details like SEM, TEM, XRD, etc. Is possible to use this facilities in your lab......
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org