"hello sir, i am 8th semester student of M.Tech Nanotech. I am working on ZnO nanoparticles, dopping of transition elements and Thin film. but sir due to lack of lab and faculty facilities problem to work further.
I am interested in applying these…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Highly Correlated Electron Matter
Heavy Fermionic Systems
High Temperature Superconductivity
Dilute Magnetic Oxides
Some of the selected publications are:
1. Role of electronic structure and oxygen defects in driving ferromagnetism in non-doped CeO2
R. K. Singhal, P. Kumari, A. Samariya, S. Kumar, S.C. Sharma, Y. T. Xing, E. Saitovitch
Applied Physics Letters 97 (2010) p. 172503
2. Study of defect-induced ferromagnetism in hydrogenated anatase TiO2:Co
R. K. Singhal, A. Samariya, S. Kumar, Y. T. Xing, D. C. Jain, S. N. Dolia, U. P.
Deshpande, T. Shripathi, Elisa B. Saitovitch
J. Applied Physics 107 (2010) p. 113916.
3. How the substitution of Zn for Cu destroys superconductivity in YBCO system?
J. Alloys and Compounds (2010) 495 (2010) p. 1.
4. A close correlation between induced ferromagnetism and oxygen deficiency in Fe doped In2O3
R.K. Singhal, A. Samariya, S. Kumar, S.C. Sharma, Y.T. Xing, U.P. Deshpande, T. Shripathi, E. Saitovitch
Applied Surface Science 257 (2010) p. 1053.
5. Comments on "Effect of annealing temperature on structure, magnetic properties and optical
characteristics in Zn0.97Cr0.03O nanoparticles" by Liu et al., Appl. Surf. Sc. 256 (2010) 3559
Applied Surface Science, 257 (2010) p. 1808.
6. Effect of hydrogenation vs. re-heating on intrinsic magnetization of Co doped In2O3
A. Samariya, R.K. Singhal, S. Kumar, Y.T. Xing, S.C. Sharma, P. Kumari, D.C. Jain, S.N. Dolia U.P. Deshpande, T. Shripathi, E. Saitovitch
Applied Surface Science 257 (2010) p. 585.
7. On the longevity of H-mediated ferromagnetism in Co doped TiO2: A Study of Electronic and Magnetic Interplay
R.K. Singhal, A. Samariya, S. Kumar, Y.T. Xing, U.P. Deshpande, T. Shripathi, E. Saitovitch,
Solid State Communications 150 (2010) p. 1154.
8. Electronic and magnetic properties of Co-doped ZnO diluted magnetic semiconductor
R.K. Singhal, A. Samariya, Y.T. Xing, S. Kumar, S.N. Dolia, T. Shripathi, U.P. Deshpande, Elisa Saitovitch
J. Alloys and Compounds 496 (2010) p. 324.
9. Defect-induced reversible ferromagnetism in hydrogenated ZnO:Co,
R.K. Singhal, A. Samariya, Y.T. Xing, S. Kumar, T. Shripathi, U.P. Deshpande, E Saitovitch
J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 322 (2010) p. 2187.
10. Defect-induced reversible ferromagnetism in Fe-doped ZnO semiconductor: An electronic structure and magnetization study
A. Samariya, R. K. Singhal, S. Kumar, Y. T. Xing, D. C. Jain, S. N. Dolia, U. P. Deshpande,T. Shripathi, Elisa Saitovitch
Materials Chemistry and Physics 123 (2010) p. 678.
11. Influence of ageing on H-induced ferromagnetism in Zn1 − xMxO (M = Co, Fe, Mn)
R.K. Singhal, Arvind Samariya, Sudhish Kumar, Y.T. Xing, Elisa Saitovitch
Materials Letters 64 (2010) p. 1846.
12. Switch ‘on’ and ‘off’ ferromagnetic ordering vis à vis inducing and removing of oxygen vacancies and carriers in doped ZnO: A magnetization and electronic structure study
R. K. Singhal, A.Samariya, S Kumar,Y Xing, U Deshpande, T Shripathi, S N Dolia, E.Saitovitch
Phys. Status Solidi A 207 (2010) p. 2373.
13. Mechanism of Quenching of Superconductivity in YBa2Cu3O7 on substitution of Zn for Cu
K.B. Garg, S.K. Gaur, R K Singhal, P. Pal, B.R. sekhar, P. Nordblad, S. Carlson
Int. J. Mod. Physics B 24 (2010) p. 2135.
15. Room temperature ferromagnetism in Mn doped dilute ZnO semiconductor: an electronic
structure study using x-ray photoemission
R K Singhal, M S Dhawan, S K Gaur, S N Dolia,, S Kumar, T Shripathi, U P Deshpande,
Y Xing, Elisa Saitovitch, K B Garg
J. of Alloys and Compounds 477 (2009) p. 379.
16. A Temperature Dependent Mossbauer Study of CeSn3 and CeSn3.1 Single Crystals.
R K Singhal, S K Gaur, S N Dolia, K B. Garg, J Larrea, D R Sanchez, E Saitovitch.
J. Magn. & Magn. Mat. 320 (2008) p. 25.
17. Doped holes and Mn valence in manganites: a polarized soft x-ray absorption study of LaMnO3 and quasi-2D manganite systems
K B Garg, N L Saini, B R Sekhar, R K Singhal, B Doyle, S Nannarone, F Bondino,
E Magnano, E Carleschi, , T Chatterji
J. Phys.: Condensed Matter 20 (2008) p. 055215.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Condensed Matter Physics, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
hello sir, i am 8th semester student of M.Tech Nanotech. I am working on ZnO nanoparticles, dopping of transition elements and Thin film. but sir due to lack of lab and faculty facilities problem to work further.
I am interested in applying these nanotools for low temperature ferromagnetism for DSM,solar cell....
i have ideas bt not getting platform to perform them. plz guide me sir....
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org