My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Synthesis and characterization of doped metal oxide nanoparticles for water treatment and Sensor applications
Photocatalytic degradation of persistant organic compounds by semiconductor metal oxide nanoparticles. Development of electrochemical sensors for the detection of pharmaceutical compounds
45. Oxidation of linezolid by permanganate in acidic medium:Pd(II) catalysis, kinetics and pathways, Raviraj M. Kulkarni*, Manjunath S. Hanagadakar, Ramesh S. Malladi, B. Santhakumari and Sharanappa T. Nandibewoor, Progress in Reaction Kinetics and Mechanism, 2016, 41(3), 245–257
44. Electrochemical oxidation of nimesulide in aqueous acid solutions based on TiO2 nanostructure modified electrode as a sensor, Shikandar D Bukkitgar; Nagaraj P Shetti, Raviraj M Kulkarni, Sadashiv M Halbhavi; Mohammed Wasim; Meghana Mylar; Poornima Durgi; Sumairsingh Chirmure, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 778, (2016) 103–109
43. Ru-TiO¬2 semiconducting nanoparticles for the photcatalytic degradation of Bromothymol blue, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Ramesh S. Malladi, Manjunath S. Hanagadakar, Mrityunjay R. Doddamani, Santhakumari B., Suresh D. Kulkarni, Journal of Materials Science: Electronic materials, (2016) DOI: 10.1007/s10854-016-5449-6
42. Mechanistic and spectroscopic investigations of Ru3+ catalyzed oxidative degradation of azidothymidine by heptavalent manganese at environmentally relevant pH, Raviraj M. Kulkarni*, Vijaykumar S. Bhamare, Santhakumari B., Desalination and water treatment (2016) Published online DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2016.1187090
41. Deamination and decarboxylation of L-thyroxine by chloroamine-T (CAT) in acidic medium: A Mechanistic and Kinetic Study AAP. Khan, Abdullah M Asiri , Anish Khan, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry (2016) Accepted
40. Oxidative transformation of antiretroviral drug zidovudine during water treatment with permanganate: Reaction kinetics and pathways, Raviraj M. Kulkarni*, Vijaykumar S. Bhamare, B. Santhakumari, Desalination and Water Treatment (2016) doi: 10.1080/19443994.2016.1149110 (published online)
39. LED Based Evanescent Wave Fiber Optic Sensor Technique to Detect Fe+2 Concentration, Vijay K. Kulkarni, Harish B. Bendigeri, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, proceedings of 60th DAE Solid state Physics symposium, AIP Conf. Proc. 1731, 060024 (2016) http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4947830
38. Sorption of hexavalent chromium from water and water-organic solvents onto an ion exchanger Tulsion A-23(Gel) Prasanna S. Koujalagi , Sanjaykumar V. Divekar, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Eduardo M. Cuerda¬ Correa Desalination and Water Treatment (2016) doi: 10.1080/19443994.2016.1138329 (published online)
37. Kinetics and adsorption studies on the removal of levofloxacin using coconut coir charcoal impregnated with Al2O3 nanoparticles, Sneha S. Limbikai, Nitin A. Deshpande, Raviraj M. Kulkarni*, Desalination and Water Treatment (2016) doi: 10.1080/19443994.2016.1138330
36. Electro-oxidation of nimesulide at 5% barium-doped zinc oxide nanoparticle modified glassy carbon electrode" by Shikandar D. Bukkitgar , Nagaraj P. Shetti, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Mrityunjay R. Doddamani, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 762, 2016, 37–42
35. Electro-sensing base for mefenamic acid on a 5% barium-doped zinc oxide nanoparticle modified electrode and its analytical application, Shikandar D. Bukkitgar, Nagaraj P. Shetti, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Sharanappa T. Nandibewoor, RSC Adv., 5, 2015, 104891
34. Study of Al-Cu-ZnO NP composite for EDM Application. Amit Gavane, Maharudra S. Patil and Raviraj M. Kulkarni, IJRET (2015) 2 (3) 2102-2105
33. Ag-TiO¬2 nanoparticles for photocatalytic degradation of lomefloxacin, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Ramesh S. Malladi, Manjunath S. Hanagadakar, Mrityunjay R. Doddamani, Udaya K. Bhat, Desalination and Water Treatment, (2015) DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2015.1076352
32. Experimental and Theoretical studies on the oxidation of lomefloxacin by alkaline permanganate, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Manjunath S. Hanagadakar, Ramesh S. Malladi, Himansu S. Biswal, Eduardo M. Cuerda-Correa, Desalination and Water Treatment, (2015) published online DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2015.1037797
31. Fate of Zidovudine through Water Treatment with Chlorine: A Kinetic Study, Puneeth Kumar, P Shiva Keshava Kumar, Raviraj M Kulkarni, International Research Journal of Environment Sciences, (2014) 3, 50-55.
30. Photo Catalytic Deprivation to Methylene Blue via ZnO Nano Particles by Advanced Oxidation Process. Manu S Gowda, P Shiva Keshava Kumar, Raviraj M Kulkarni, International Research Journal of Environment Sciences, 3, 2014, 20-26.
29. Transformation of linezolid during water treatment with aqueous chlorine: A kinetic study. Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Manjunath S. Hanagadakar, Ramesh S. Malladi, Mahadev S. Gudaganatti, Himansu S. Biswal and Sharanappa T. Nandibewoor. Indian Journal of Chemical Technology. 21, 2014, 38-43.
28. Co (II), Ni (II) and Cu (II) Complexes of Asymmetric Aldazines: Synthesis, Characterization and Antimicrobial Studies. N Hayavadana, NS Jayateertha, Ajaykumar D Kulkarni, Raviraj M Kulkarni. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 7, 2014, 200-203.
27. Silver (I) catalyzed and uncatalyzed oxidation of levofloxacin with aqueous chlorine: A comparative kinetic and mechanistic approach. Raviraj M Kulkarni, Manjunath S Hanagadakar, Ramesh S Malladi. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 6, 2013, 1124-1132.
26. Kinetics, thermodynamic and adsorption studies on removal of chromium(VI) using Tulsion A-27(MP) resin. Prasanna S. Koujalagi, Sanjaykumar V. Divekar, Raviraj M. Kulkarni and Rajaram K. Nagarale. Desalination and Water Treatment, 51, 2013, 3273-3283.
25. Transformation of levofloxacin during water chlorination process: Kinetics and pathways. Mahadev S. Gudaganatti, Manjunath S. Hanagadakar and Raviraj M. Kulkarni and Rajaram K. Nagarale. Progress in Reaction Kinetics and Mechanism, 37, 2012, 366-382.
24. Kinetic estimation of antihypertensive drugs in pharmaceutical dosage forms. B. S. Virupaxappa, Raviraj M Kulkani, K. H. Shivaprasad, M. S. Latha. Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Biological and Chemical Sciences, 3, 2012, 235-246.
23. Kinetic Spectrophotometric Determination of Antifungal Drugs in Pharmaceutical Formulations. B.S. Virupaxappa, R.M. Kulkarni and K.H. Shivaprasad. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 5, 2012, 767-773.
22. Kinetic spectrophotometric determination of floroquinolones in pharmaceutical formulations. Virupaxappa B.S., Raviraj M Kulkarni, Girish Bolakatti, Shivaprasad K.H. and Latha M.S. RAPSR, 1, 2012, 60-70.
21. Kinetic spectrophotometric determination of Sulfa drugs in Pharmaceutical formulations. Virupaxappa S Betageri, Raviraj M Kulkarni, Shivaprasad K. H., Latha M Shivshankar. Der Pharma Chemica, 3, 2011, 227-235.
20. Kinetic Estimation of Ibuprofen and Nimesulide in Pharmaceuticals. B.S. Virupaxappa. K.H. Shivaprasad, Raviraj M. Kulkarni and M.S. Latha. Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry, 4, 2011, 659-665.
19. Application of quantum cascade lasers for infrared spectroscopy of jet-cooled molecules and complexes. Yunjie Xu, Xunchen Liu, Zheng Su, Raviraj M. Kulkarni, Wai Shun Tam, Cheolhwa Kang, Igor Leonov and Lisa D’Agostino, Proc. SPIE, 2009, 7222 Quantum Sensing and Nanophotonic Devices VI, 722208.
18. Comparative study of Chromium (III) catalysed oxidation of L-leucine and Isoleucine by alkaline permanganate. D. C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S.T. Nandibewoor. J. Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 232, 2005, 21-28.
17. Kinetics of Oxidative Degradation and Deamination of Atenolol by Aqueous alkaline permanganate. G.C. Hiremath, R.M. Kulkarni and S.T. Nandibewoor. Indian Journal of Chemistry A, 44, 2005, 245-250.
16. Oxidative degradation of choline chloride by diperiodatonickelate (IV) in aqueous alkaline medium., R.M. Kulkarni, D. C. Bilehal and S.T. Nandibewoor. Oxidn. Commun., 28, 2005, 115.
15. No barrier for the gas-phase C2H + NH3 reaction. S.A. Carl, R.M. Elsamra, R.M. Kulkarni, H.M.T. Nguyen, J. Peeters. J. Phys. Chem. A, 108, 2004, 3695-3698.
14. Absolute rate coefficients of the reactions of CF2(a3B1) with C3H8, C3H6, iso-C4H8 and C3H4 between 295 and 550 K. B. Dils, R.M. Kulkarni, J. Peeters, S.A. Carl. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 6, 2004, 2211-2215.
13. Oxidation of isoniazid by quinolinium dichromate in aqueous acid medium and kinetic determination of isoniazid in pure and pharmaceutical formulation. R. M. Kulkarni, D. C. Bilehal and S. T. Nandibewoor. Analytical Science, 20, 2004, 743.
12. Kinetic and mechanistic investigation of oxidative degradation and deamination of atenolol by diperiodatonickelate(IV) in aqueous alkaline medium. R. M. Mulla, R. M. Kulkarni and S.T. Nandibewoor. J.Chem. Res., (S), 6, 2003, 315-316.
11. Kinetics of oxidation of pyridylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazole by cerium (IV) in aqueous perchloric acid medium. D. C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor, Turkish J Chem. 27, 2003, 695-702.
10. Oxidative degradation of Paracetamol by diperiodatonickelate (IV) in aqueous alkaline medium- A kinetic and mechanistic study. R. M. Kulkarni, D. C. Bilehal and S.T. Nandibewoor. J.Chem. Res., (S) 2002, 147.
9. Oxidation of nicotinate ion by heptavalent manganese: a kinetic and mechanistic approach. D.C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor. Z. Phys.Chem., 217, 2003, 1-12.
8. Kinetics and mechanism of oxidation of Potassium bromate by Diperiodatonickelate(IV) in aqueous alkaline medium- A simple method for formation of perbromate. D.C.Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor. Inorg. React. Mech., 4, 2002, 103-109.
7. Kinetics of oxidative degradation of dl-methionine by cerium(IV) in aqueous perchloric acid media., D. C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor , J. Indian Chem. Soc., 80, 2002, 91-94.
6. Kinetic and mechanistic studies of oxidation of Sulfamethoxazole by alkaline permanganate. R. M. Kulkarni, D. C. Bilehal and S. T. Nandibewoor. Inorg.React.Mech., 3, 2002, 239.
5. Deamination and decarboxylation in chromium(III) catalysed oxidation of L-Valine by alkaline permanganate and analysis of chromium(III) in micro amounts by a kinetic method. R. M. Kulkarni, D. C. Bilehal and S. T. Nandibewoor. Transition Met. Chem. 28, 2002, 199.
4. A free radical intervention deamination and decarboxylation in ruthenium(III) catalysed oxidation of rac-serine by alkaline permanganate., R. M. Kulkarni, D. C. Bilehal and S. T. Nandibewoor. Oxidn. Commun., 25, 2002, 262.
3. Kinetic and Mechanistic study of ruthenium(III) catalysed oxidative deamination and decarboxylation of L- valine by alkaline permanganate. D. C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor. Canadian J. Chem., 79, 2001, 1926.
2. Ruthenium (III) catalysed oxidation of DMSO by alkaline N.chlorosuccinimide., D.C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor. React. Kinet. Cat. Lett., 73, 2001, 349.
1. Kinetics and mechanism of palladium (II) catalysed oxidation of EDTA by NCS in aqueous alkaline medium. D. C. Bilehal, R. M. Kulkarni and S. T. Nandibewoor. Oxidn. Commun, 24, 2001, 408.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Chemistry, Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org