1. Kamal K Kar and Pradip Paik ‘A Process for Preparation of micron sized High molecular weight Polymer,’ Indian Patent No.2503/Del/2004 (16th Dec. 2004).
2.Kamal K Kar and Pradip Paik ‘High molecular weight Nano sized Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Polystyrene: Controlled Preparation and its Characterization,’ Indian Patent No. 3161/Del/2005. (25th Nov. 2005).
Publications (Articles in Journals) (On Ph.D. Work, IIT Kanpur):
1.Pradip Paik and Kamal K. Kar. ‘High Molecular Weight Polypropylene Nanospheres: Synthesis and Characterization,’ Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2007, Vol. 105(3), pp. 1133-1143.
2.Pradip Paik, Kamal K. Kar, Dinesh Deva and Ashutosh Sharma. ‘Mechanical Properties of Polymer Nanosphere by AFM: Effects of Particle Size,’ Micro & Nano Letters, 2007, Vol. 2(3), pp. 72-77.
3.Pradip Paik and Kamal K Kar ‘High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Nanospheres: Effects of particle size on Physical and Mechanical Properties,’ Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2008, 8, pp. 3123-3135.
4.Pradip Paik and Kamal K. Kar. ‘Thermal Degradation Kinetics and Lifetime Estimation of Polypropylene Particles: Effect of Particle size,’ Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2008, 93, pp. 24-35.
5.Pradip Paik and Kamal K. Kar. ‘Surface Roughness and Morphologies Study of Polypropylene Nanoparticles by SEM and AFM: Surface Engineering 2008, 24(5), 341-349.
6.Pradip Paik and Kamal K. Kar "Particle Size Dependent Thermal Degradation Kinetics and Lifetime of Polyethylene Nanoparticles: Effects of particle size", Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2009, 113, 953–961.
7. Pradip Paik and Kamal K. Kar "'Polypropylene Nanosphere: Particle Size and Crystal Structure", International Journal of Plastics Technology, 2009, 13(1), 68-82.
8. Pradip Paik, Aharon Gedanken and Yitzhak Mastai, "Enantioselective Separation Using Chiral Mesoporous Spherical Silica Prepared by Templating of Chiral Block Copolymers", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2009, 1(8), 1834-1842.
9. Pradip Paik, Aharon Gedanken and Yitzhak Mastai, Chiral Separation Abilities: Aspartic Acid Block Copolymer-imprinted Mesoporous Silica, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2010, 129, 82-89.
10. Pradip Paik, Aharon Gedanken and Yitzhak Mastai, "Chiral-mesoporous-polypyrrole Nanoparticles: Its Chiral Recognition Abilities and Use in Enantioselective Separation", Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2010, 20, 4085-4093
11. Pradip Paik and Yong Zhang; Synthesis of hollow and mesoporous polycaprolactone nanocapsules,Nanoscale, 2011, 3, 2215-2219.
List of publication on postdoctoral work...................will update soon
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Materials Engineering and Nanoscience and Technology, School of Engineering Sciences and Technology, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Good morning. If you would be interested in a post-doctoral position in the USA, send your resume to Dr Ratna Naik, Head of Physics and Astronomy Department, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI 48202, USA (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
Thank you for including me among your friends. I am glad you are intereted in magnetic nanoparticles and drug delivery systems. I am sure there would be number of opportunities for joint reseaech projects with our group. Please keep in touch and if you have some project in mind, please dont hesitate to contact me anytime.
Dear Dr Paik,
Happy New Year. I perform research on functionalized magnetic nanoparticles for drug delivery and hyperthermia application of cancer treatment. We have published much of this work in different journals. We do have interest in hyperthrmic and toxicity properties of of high molecular weight dextran iron oxide nanocomposites. Hope we could share our experiences in future.
Professor of Physics
Dear Dr Paik
I am a Medical Doctor practicing in large Querternary care referral and teaching hospital in western India.
I conduct research mostly related to my specialty and presented several scientific papers in national and international forum.
Hope we can share our experiences in common areas.
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info