My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Modeling and Simulation of Nano Electronics Devices,
CNFET, Gas Sensor, Analog & Digital Circuit synthesis.
1. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2011, ‘Mechanical and Electrical properties of single walled carbon nanotubes: A Computational Study’, European Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 342-358.
2. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2013, ‘A Novel Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistors Based Low-Voltage DC-DC Buck Converter for Maximum Efficiency’, Asian Journal of Chemistry, vol. 25, Supplementary Issue, pp. 290-292.
3. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2013, ‘Pull-in Voltage Analysis of Carbon Nanotube based Electrostatic Actuators by using the ANSYS Software’, Advanced Materials Research, vol. 818, pp. 117-123.
4. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2013, ‘Design and Analysis of Low Power, Delay Optimized Digital Buffer based on CNFET Technology’, International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 181-193.
5. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2013, ‘Electronic Properties of Boron and Silicon Doped (10, 0) Zigzag Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube upon Gas Molecular Adsorption: A DFT Comparative Study’, Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, article ID 293936,
6. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2014, ‘A Novel Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistor Based Arithmetic Computing Circuit for Low-power Analog Signal Processing Application’, Procedia Technology, vol. 12, pp. 154-162.
7. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2014, ‘A Novel Carbon Nanotube Field Effect Transistor Based Analog Signal Processing Circuits for Low-power Communication System’, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol. 298.
8. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2014, ‘MOSFET-like CNFET based Logic Gate Library for Low-Power Application: A Comparative Study’, Journal of Semiconductors, vol. 35, no. 7, 2014.
9. Gowri Sankar, PA & Udhayakumar, K 2014, ‘Ternary Flip-Flops Based on Emerging Sub-32 nm Technology Nodes’, Journal of Low Power Electronics, vol. 10, no. 1-5. 2014.
10. Gowri Sankar, PA & Sathiyabama G, ‘Low-Power High-Speed CNFET Based 3-Input XOR Function and Application’, Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol.9, no. 24, 2014.
11. Gowri Sankar, PA, V.Chandarasekaran, R.Arun & M.Karthi, ‘Automatic zari thread counting and control system for handloom weavers’, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Special Issue 10: July 2015.
12. Gowri Sankar, PA & Sathiyabama G, ‘A Novel CNFET Technology Based 3 Bit Flash ADC for Low-Voltage High Speed SoC Application’, International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa, Vol. 19, pp 19-36, 2016.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com