My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Electrochemical devices like, batteries, fuel cells etc.
Ion conducting polymer membranes and electrode materials for electrochemical applications.
Synthesis of nano particles and their applications in membranes and electrode systems for energy storage devices.
1. Kuldeep Mishra, S.A. Hashmi and D.K. Rai, “Protic ionic liquid based gel polymer electrolyte: Evidence of proton conduction and performance studies of proton battery”, accepted in J Solid State Electrochem.
2. Kuldeep Mishra, S. S. Pundir and D.K. Rai, “All-Solid-State Proton Battery Using Gel Polymer Electrolyte”, accepted in AIP Conf. Proc.
3. Kuldeep Mishra, S.A. Hashmi and D.K. Rai, “Nanocomposite blend gel polymer electrolyte for proton battery application”, J Solid State Electrochem, vol. 17, pp. 785-793, 2013.
4. Kuldeep Mishra, S.A. Hashmi and D.K. Rai, “Studies on poly (ethylene oxide) - NH4PF6 polymer electrolyte system”, Int. J. Polymer. Mater. Polymer. Biomater., vol. 62, pp. 663-670, 2013.
5. Kuldeep Mishra and D.K. Rai, “Studies of plasticized PEO + NH4PF6 proton conducting polymer electrolyte system and its application in proton battery”, J. Korean Phys. Soc., vol. 62, pp. 311-319, 2013.
6. S S Pundir, Kuldeep Mishra, D K Rai, “Studies on PEO-BMImHSO4 Solid Polymer Electrolyte”, AIP Conf. Proc., vol. 1512, pp. 1266-1267, 2013.
7. Kuldeep Mishra and D.K. Rai, "Effect of plasticizers on ion transport properties of PEO + NH4PF6 polymer electrolyte system - dielectric studies", App. Mech. Mater., vol. 110-116, pp. 278-284, 2012.
8. Kuldeep Mishra, S.A. Hashmi and D.K. Rai, “Structural and Ion Conduction Studies of PEO-NH4PF6 Polymer electrolyte System Plasticized with Polysorbate 80”, Electroactive polymers: Materials & Devices, vol. IV, pp. 306-3012, 2011.
9. S.S. Pundir, Kuldeep Mishra, S.A. Hashmi and D.K. Rai, “Studies on PVdF-HFP/1-Butyl 2,3- Dimethylimidazolium Hexafluorophosphate Based Proton Conducting Gel System”, Electroactive Polymers: Materials & Devices, vol. IV, pp. 313-320, 2011.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India & ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org