My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Ozone assisted nano catalytic oxidation of Industrial Toxins
synthesis of nanaomaterial, Characterisation, & Evaluate Catalysis Oxidation and Hydrogenation Reactions
•Photo-Catalytic Reactions for Environmental Remediation.
•Heterogeneous catalysis and process development for fine chemicals synthesis/ environmental catalysis
1. Ozone Assisted Partial Oxidation Of DMS to DMSO on Fe Based Catalyst, S. Chandra Shekar, Keshav Soni, Rajendra Bunkar, Manoj Sharma, Beer Singh, Anil Nigam, Timir Mahato, R. Vijayaraghavan, Catalysis Communications. 2009, 11, 77-81.
2. Vapor Phase Catalytic Degradation of Bis (2-chloroethyl) ether on Supported Vanadia Titania catalyst, S. Chandra Shekar, Keshav Soni, R. Bunkar, M. Sharma, Beer Singh, M.V.S. Suryanarayana, R. Vijayaraghavan, Appl. Catal. B: Environ. 2011, 130, 11-20.
3. CO oxidation on supported palladium catalysts in presence of Ozone, Keshav Soni, S. Chandra Shekar*, Beer Singh, R. Vijayaraghavan, (Communicated to Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis).
4. Degradation of Dimethyl sulphide on Fe nano catalysts in presence of ozone, Keshav Soni, S. Chandra Shekar* Beer Singh (communicated). (Communicated to Journal of Nanoparticle Research).
5. Synergetic effect of vanadia nano catalyst and ozone in the degradation of Bis (2-chloroethyl) ether, Keshav Soni, S. Chandra Shekar*, Beer Singh (communicated to Applied Catalysis A:General).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Defence R&D Establishment, DRDO, Gwalior
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info