My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Ozone assisted nano catalytic oxidation of Industrial Toxins
Synthesis of nanaomaterial, Characterisation, & Evaluate Catalysis Oxidation and Hydrogenation Reactions
•Photo-Catalytic Reactions for Environmental Remediation.
•Heterogeneous catalysis and process development for fine chemicals synthesis/ environmental catalysis
1. Catalytic Oxidation of Carbon Monoxide over Supported Palladium Nanoparticles, Keshav Chand Soni*, R. Krishna, S. Chandra Shekar, Beer Singh, Applied Nanoscience, 25 Feb 2015.
2. Catalytic Activity of Fe/ZrO2 Nanoparticles for Dimethyl Sulphide Oxidation, Keshav Chand Soni*, S. Chandra Shekar, Beer Singh, T Gopi, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 446 (2015) 226–236.
3. CO Oxidation on Supported Palladium Catalysts in Presence of Ozone, Keshav Soni*, S Chandra Shekar, Beer Singh & Anidha Agrawal, Indian Journal of Chemistry, 53A (2014) 484-492.
4. Vapor Phase Catalytic Degradation of Bis (2-Chloroethyl) Ether on Supported Vanadia Titania Catalyst, S. Chandra Shekar, Keshav Soni, Rajendra Bunkar, Manoj Sharma, Beer Singh, M.V.S. Suryanarayana, R. Vijayaraghavan, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental. 130 (2011) 11-20.
5. Ozone Assisted Partial Oxidation of DMS to DMSO on Fe Based Catalyst, S. Chandra Shekar, Keshav Soni, Rajendra Bunkar, Manoj Sharma, Beer Singh, Anil Nigam, Timir Mahato, R. Vijayaraghavan Catalysis Communications., 11 (2009) 77-81.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
JECRC University, Jaipur
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org