My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Ozone assisted nano catalytic oxidation of Industrial Toxins
synthesis of nanaomaterial, Characterisation, & Evaluate Catalysis Oxidation and Hydrogenation Reactions
•Photo-Catalytic Reactions for Environmental Remediation.
•Heterogeneous catalysis and process development for fine chemicals synthesis/ environmental catalysis
1. Ozone Assisted Partial Oxidation Of DMS to DMSO on Fe Based Catalyst, S. Chandra Shekar, Keshav Soni, Rajendra Bunkar, Manoj Sharma, Beer Singh, Anil Nigam, Timir Mahato, R. Vijayaraghavan, Catalysis Communications. 2009, 11, 77-81.
2. Vapor Phase Catalytic Degradation of Bis (2-chloroethyl) ether on Supported Vanadia Titania catalyst, S. Chandra Shekar, Keshav Soni, R. Bunkar, M. Sharma, Beer Singh, M.V.S. Suryanarayana, R. Vijayaraghavan, Appl. Catal. B: Environ. 2011, 130, 11-20.
3. CO oxidation on supported palladium catalysts in presence of Ozone, Keshav Soni, S. Chandra Shekar*, Beer Singh, R. Vijayaraghavan, (Communicated to Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms and Catalysis).
4. Degradation of Dimethyl sulphide on Fe nano catalysts in presence of ozone, Keshav Soni, S. Chandra Shekar* Beer Singh (communicated). (Communicated to Journal of Nanoparticle Research).
5. Synergetic effect of vanadia nano catalyst and ozone in the degradation of Bis (2-chloroethyl) ether, Keshav Soni, S. Chandra Shekar*, Beer Singh (communicated to Applied Catalysis A:General).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Defence R&D Establishment, DRDO, Gwalior
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org