My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nano-materials and biosensors
1. Marzouk, S. A., Sayour, H.E.M., Ragab, A. M., Cascio, W.E. and Hassan, S.S.M. (2000): A simple FIA-System for Simultaneous Measurements of Glucose and Lactate with Amperometric Detection. Electroanalysis, 12 (16): 1304.
2. Hassan, S.S.M., Marzouk, S.A.M. and Sayour, H.E.M., (2002): Methylene blue potentiometric sensor for selective determination of sulfide ions. Anal. Chim. Acta, 466: 47.
3. Hassan, S.S.M., Marzouk, S.A.M. and Sayour, H.E.M., (2003): Selective potentiometric determination of nitrite ion using a novel (4-sulphophenylazo-) 1-naphthylamine membrane sensor. Talanta, 59: 1237.
4. Hassan, S.S.M., Sayour, H.E.M., Al-Mehrezi S. S. (2007): A novel planar miniaturized potentiometric sensor for flow injection analysis of nitrates in wastewaters, fertilizers and pharmaceuticals. Anal. Chim. Acta, 581 (1,2): 13.
5. Hassan, S.S.M., Kamel, A.H., Sayour, H.E.M., (2009): A simple potentiometric method for determination of acid and alkaline phosphatase enzymes in biological fluids and dairy products using a nitrophenyl phosphate substrate PVC membrane sensor. Anal. Chim. Acta, 640(1-2), 75.
6. Kamel, A.H., Sayour, H.E.M.,(2009): Flow-Through Assay of Quinine Using Solid Contact Potentiometric Sensors Based on Molecularly Imprinted Polymers. Electroanalysis, (accepted in press)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Clinical chemistry unit, Chem. Dept., Animal Heath Research Institute
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
hi sir: have a good day. there are several types of sensors are used now for various purposes. but my opinion tongue is a most powerful sensor than ant other. why cant we able to create that much efficient sensor? Is it possible to invent like that?
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com