My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanomaterials synthesis and nano device fabrication and characterization
like Graphene, Graphene Oxide and reduced GO
1. Gunasekaran Venugopal, K. Karthikeyan, R. Mohan, Sang-Jae Kim, “An Investigation of electrical transport characterization of Graphene oxide Thinfilms” Materials Chemistry and Physics” Vol. 132, 29-33, 2012. SCI Impact Factor : 2.47
2. Gunasekaran Venugopal, Sang-Jae Kim, “Investigation of Transfer characteristics of High performance Graphene Flakes” “Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology” Accepted June 2012 (In Press) SCI Impact Factor : 1.97
3. Gunasekaran Venugopal, Sang-Jae Kim, “Fabrication of nanoscale three-dimensional graphite stacked-junctions by focused-ion-beam and observation of anomalous transport characteristics” Carbon Vol. 49, 8, 2766-2772, 2011.
SCI Impact Factor : 4.504
4. Gunasekaran Venugopal, S-J. Kim, “Temperature dependent transfer characteristics of graphene field effect transistors fabricated using photolithography” Current Applied Physics (2011) 10.1016/j.cap.2011.03.030, (in Press) SCI Impact Factor : 1.586
5. Gunasekaran Venugopal, S-J. Kim, “Investigation of electrical transport characteristics of nano-scale stacks fabricated on thin graphite layer” Thin Solid Films Vol. 519, (2011) 7095-7099.
SCI Impact Factor : 1.727
6. Gunasekaran Venugopal, Sang-Jae Kim, “Temperature Dependence of Transport Anisotropy of Planar-type Graphite Nanostructures Fabricated by Focused Ion Beam” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 11, 1, 296-300, 2011. SCI Impact Factor : 1.97
7. Gunasekaran Venugopal, Sang-Jae Kim, “Fabrication and Characteristics of Submicron Stacked-Junctions on Thin Graphite Flakes” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Vol. 11, 2, 1405-1408, 2011. SCI Impact Factor : 1.97
8. Gunasekaran Venugopal, Sang-Jae Kim, “Fabrication and Characteristics of Nanoscale stacked-tunneling-junctions of thin graphite flake” Accepted in Japanese Journal of Applied Physics vol. 50, (2011) 06GE06. SCI Impact Factor : 1.138
9. Gunasekaran Venugopal, S-J. Kim, “Nanoscale stack fabrication approach towards three dimensional stack of graphene sheets using focused ion beam, Accepted in Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. (2011) (in Press). SCI Impact Factor : 1.97
10. V.Gunasekaran, S. Saini, G.S. Kim, S.J. Kim, “Anomalous Change of Transport Characteristics of Graphite Planar-type Microstructures fabricated by Focused Ion Beam” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, Vol. 23, 1193, 2010. SCI Impact Factor : 1.57
11. Gunasekaran Venugopal and Sang-Jae Kim, “Temperature dependence of planar-type graphite structures” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol.55, 3, 1102-1105, 2009. SCI Impact Factor 1.27
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Nanomaterials and System Lab, Jeju national University and Dept of Nanotechnology, Karunya University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com