My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nano magnetic Material Synthesis and characterization, Solar cell, thin film sensors, Nano sensors, Quantum computing, Magneto-optic studies etc.
Nano magnetic products
1. Smitha Thankachan, Binu P J, Sheena Xavier, E M Mohammed, A Comparative Study of Structural, Electrical and magnetic properties of Magnesium Ferrite Nanoparticles Synthesized by Sol-gel and Co-precipitation Techniques, Journal of Experimental Nano Science, In Press
2. Binu P Jacob, Smitha Thankachan, Sheena Xavier and E.M. Mohammed, On the structural and magnetic properties of Tb3+ doped Ni-Zn ferriteNanoparticles, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. (Under review).
3. Binu P Jacob, Smitha Thankachan, Sheena Xavier and E.M. Mohammed, Effect of Tb3+ substitution on structural, electrical and magnetic properties of nanocrystalline nickel ferrite, Current Applied Physics. (Under review)
4. Smitha Thankachan, Binu P Jacob, Sheena Xavier and E.M.Mohammed, Dielectric behaviour and ac conductivity of Tb3+ doped Ni0.4Zn0.6Fe2O4nanoparticles, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. (Under review).
5. Binu P Jacob, Smitha Thankachan, Sheena Xavier and E.M. Mohammed, Dielectric behaviour of Cd2+ substituted nanocrystalline nickel ferrite co-doped with gadolinium ions Communicated to Material Letters
6. E M Mohammed, Nanotechnology in India International Journal of Advanced Research, March 2012, p 36-38
7. Mohd.Hashim, Alimuddin, Shalendra Kumar, Sagar E. Shirsath, Ravi Kumar, Jyoti Shah, R. K. Kotnala, E M Mohammed, Influence of Cu2+ cation substitution on the structural, electrical, and magnetic properties of cobalt ferrite nanoparticles Journal of Alloys and Compounds 518 (2012) p 11– 18
8. Sheena Xavier, Binu P J, Smitha Thankachan, E.M. Mohammed, Study of dielectric properties of Co1-xZnxFe2O4 nanoparticles, Science & Society, 9(2) (2011) 175-182
9. Smitha Thankachan,Binu P J, Sheena Xavier, E. M. Mohammed, Dielectric studies of Magnesium ferrite nanoparticles, , Science. & Society 9(2) (2011) p 163-168
10. Binu P Jacob, Smitha Thankachan, Sheena Xavier and E M Mohammed, Effect of Gd3+ doping on the structural and magnetic properties of nanocrystalline Ni–Cd mixed ferrite Journal of Physica. Scripta 84 (2011) p 1-6
11. Smitha Thankachan , Binu P J, Sheena Xavier, E M Mohammed, Effect Of Neodymium Substitution In Structural Characteristics Of Magnesium Ferrite, Optics: Phenomena Materials, Devices and characterization AIP conference Proceedings, (2011) volume 1391 p 89-91
12. Binu P Jacob, Suresh Babu M, Sukhvir Singh, Krishan Lal and E M Mohammed, A Comparative Study on the Structural and Magnetic properties of nickel ferrite nanoparticles synthesized by sol-gel and co-precipitation techniques, AIP conference Proceedings, (2010) volume 1276 p 381-387
13. Binu P Jacob, Ashok Kumar, R P Pant, Sukhvir Singh and E M Mohammed, Influence of preparation method on structural and magnetic properties of nickel ferrite nanoparticles, Bull. Mater. Sci., Vol. 34, No. 7, December 2011, p. 1–6.
14. M D Benoy, Binu P J, E M Mohammed, B Pradeep, Electrical and optical properties of lead selenide thin films, Science and Society, 8(1), (2010) p 81-84
15. M D Benoy, Suresh Babu M, Binu P J, E M Mohammed, B Pradeep Electrical properties of Indium Tin Oxide Films Prepared by Activated Reactive Evaporation, Science and Society 7(2), (2009), p 119-127
16. M D Benoy, Suresh Babu M, Binu P J, E M Mohammed, B Pradeep Electrical properties of Indium Tin Oxide Films Prepared by Activated Reactive Evaporation, Science and Society 7(2), (2009), p 119-127
17. M.D.Benoy, Suresh Babu M, Binu P J, E M Mohammed, B. Pradeep, Thickness dependence of the properties of indium tin oxide (ito) films prepared by activated reactive evaporation, Brazilian Journal of Physics, vol. 39, no. 4, (December, 2009), p 629-632. ISSN 0103-9733
18. E M Mohammed, Suresh Babu M, Neethal Thomas, Binu P J, A New Experimental Setup For Measuring Magnetostriction, Journal of the Instrumental Society of India, Vol 39- No.1 (March 2009) p 23-24
19. M D Benoy , Suresh Babu M, E M Mohammed, ‘Lead selenide (PbSe) films Prepared by reactive evaporation, Science and Society Vol 2, (2008)
20. E M Mohammed, Suresh Babu M, Dielectric and ac conductivity studies of Nano- materials Using Labview Package’, National instruments VI Mantra 2008
21. E M Mohammed and M.R. Anantharaman, ‘Fabrication of Conductivity Cell and Automation for the Measurements of Permittivity and ac Conductivity’, Journal of the Instrument Society of India, Vol. 32,. No.3 (2002), p165–171)
22. E M Mohammed, K.A.Malini, P A. Joy, S D Kulkarni, S K date, Philip. Kurain and M R Anantharaman, Processability, Hardness and Magnetic properties of RFCs containing Manganese Zinc Ferrites, Plastics, Rubber and Composites, Vol.31, No.3 (2002), p 106 – 113
23. E M Mohammed, K.A.Malini, P. Kurian, M.R. Anantharaman, Modification of dielectric and mechanical properties of rubber ferrite composites containing manganese zinc ferrite, Material research bulletin, Vol. 37, p 753-768 (2002)
24. M.R.Anantharaman, K A Malini, S Sindhu E M Mohammed and P. Kurian, Tailoring magnetic and dielectric properties of rubber ferrite composites containing mixed ferrites, Bull. Mater.Science, Vol24 (6),(2001) p 623-631
25. E M Mohammed, ‘Virtual Instrumentation using LabVIEW Package’, AP Tunes (2001), p18 – 20.
26. K.A.Malini, E M Mohammed, S.Sindhu, P A Joy, S K Date, S D Kulkarni, Philip Kurian, M.R.Anantharaman, Magnetic and processability studies on rubber ferrite composites based on natural rubber and mixed ferrite, Journal of Materials Science, 36,(2001), P 5551-57
27. M R Anantharaman. Philip Kurian, B.Banerjee, E M Mohammed and Mathew George, On the incorporation of magnetic fillers in elastomer matrices, Kautschuk Gummi Kunststoffe (Germany) 49, (1996), p 424-426.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Nanomagnetic Research Lab, Department of Physics, Maharajas College, Ernakulam
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org