Chemist, Biologist, Doctor, Teacher, User of nanotechnology products, Nanotech Journalist
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanoparticle based drug delivery and targeting
List of Publications
1. Yadav AK, Agarwal A, Jain S, Mishra AK, Bid H, Rai G, Agrawal H, Agrawal GP
“Chondroitin Sulphate Decorated Nanoparticulate Carriers of 5-Fluorouracil: Development and In Vitro Characterization” Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology Vol. 6, 1–11, 2010.
2. Yadav AK, Agarwal A, Rai G, Mishra P, Jain S, Mishra AK, Agrawal H, Agrawal GP. “Development and characterization of hyaluronic acid decorated PLGA nanoparticles for delivery of 5-fluorouracil.” Drug Deliv. 2010 Nov;17(8):561-72.
3. Yadav AK, Mishra P, Agrawal GP. “An insight of hyaluronic acid in drug delivery and drug targeting” Journal of Drug Targeting: 16 (2008) 91-107.
4. Yadav AK, Mishra P, Jain S, Mishra P, Mishra AK, Agrawal GP “Preparation and characterization of HA-PEG-PCL intelligent core-corona nanoparticles for delivery of doxorubicin” J Drug Target. 2008 Jul;16(6):464-78.
5. Yadav AK, Mishra P, Mishra AK, Mishra P, Jain S, Agrawal GP. “Development and Characterization of Hyaluronic acid anchored PLGA nanoparticulate carrier of Doxorubicin” Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 3 (2007) 246-257.
6. Bhadra D, Yadav AK, Badra S, Jain NK “Glycodendrimeric nanoparticulate carriers of primaquine phosphate for liver targeting” International Journal of Pharmaceutics 295 (2005) 221–233.
7. Patel M, Jain SK, Yadav AK, Agrawal GP “Preparation and characterization of oxybenzone loaded gelatin microspheres for Enhancement of Sunscreening Efficacy” 2006 Drug Delivery 2006:13,323-330.
8. Jain, SK, Jain AK, Yadav AK, Agrawal GP “Controlled Release Calcium Silicate based Floating Granular Delivery System of Ranitidine Hydrochloride” Current Drug Delivery 3 (2006) 367-372.
9. Paharia A, Yadav AK, Rai G, Jain SK, Pancholi SS, Agrawal GP “Eudragit Coated Pectin Microspheres of 5-Fluorouracil for Colon Targeting” AAPS PharmaSciTech 2007, 8(1) E1-E9.
10. Gogna D, Jain SK, Yadav AK, Agrawal GP. “Microsphere Based Improved Sunscreen Formulation of Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnate” Current Drug Delivery, 2007, 4, 153-159.
11. Sarogi SK, Agrawal P, Yadav AK Bhadra D Jain NK. “Glycodendrimers based Novel Targeted Drug Delivery Systems” The Pharma Review 2004 JUL-AUG 37-53.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dr Hari Singh Gour University, Sagar
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com