Chemist, Physicist, Engineer, Doctor, Student, User of nanotechnology products
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
• Magnetic and Electric Materials.
• Nanostructured Materials.
• Wet Chemicals Methods.
• Magnetic, Optical and Dielectric properties of the powder and thin film.
1.Nanoscience and Technology.
2.Optical and magnetic Properties of Materials.
3.Semiconductor and Superconductivity.
1. M. M. Rashad, D.A. Rayan, A. A. Ramadan "Does Mn substituted copper oxide effect the optical and magnetic properties" 9th SESAME Users' Meeting SESAME - JSPS School (12-16 November) 2011, Amman, Jordan.
2. M. M. Rashad, D.A. Rayan, A. A. Ramadan "Optical and Magnetic Properties of CuO / Co3O4 Nanocomposites" 12th Conference of the European Ceramic Society [ECerS XII] (19-23 June) 2011, Stockholm, Sweden.
3. M. M. Rashad, D.A. Rayan, A. A. Ramadan "Optical and Magnetic Properties of CuO / CuMn2O4 Nanocomposites" International Conference on Materials Imperatives in the New Millenium [MINM 2010] (29 Nov.–2 Dec.) 2010, Cairo, Egypt.
4. M. M. Rashad, D.A. Rayan, A. A. Ramadan "Optical and Magnetic Properties of CuO / CuFe2O4 Nanocomposites" The 2nd International Symposium on Advanced Magnetic Material and Application [ISAMMA 2010] (12 – 16) July 2010, Sendai, Japan.
5. M. M. Rashad, D.A. Rayan, K. El-Barawy "Hydrothermal synthesis and magnetic properties of Mn doped ZnS nanoparticles" International Conference in Magnetism [ICM 2009], (26–31) July 2009, Karlsruhe, Germany.
6. M.M. Rashad, D. A. Rayan, K. El-Barawy "Hydrothermal synthesis of Ni doped ZnS nanoparticles" 10th international conference in chemistry and its role in development, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, (16–21) March 2009, Egypt.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Electronic and Magnetic Materials Division, Advanced Materials Department, Central Metallurgical Research & Development Institute (CMRDI)
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com