Currently, I am on the verge of my Ph.D. thesis submission in the topic "Radiation inuced modifications in Nano-/ microstructures" and now i am looking for a postdoc. Consider me if, a position related to this field is…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanowires-synthesis and characterization (useful from application oint of view)
1. Devender Gehlawat, R.P. Chauhan et. al, “Effect of gamma irradiation on transport of charge carriers in Cu nanowires” Applied Physics A, 106(1) (2012) 157.
[ISSN: 1432-0630, Impact = 1.76] Pub: Springer.
2. R.P Chauhan and Devender Gehlawat, “Effect of Experimental Conditions on Preferred Orientation of Crystal Planes in Zn nanowires” Science of Advanced Materials, 4 (2012)151. [ISSN: 1947-2943, Impact = 2.0] American Scientific Publishers
3. Devender Gehlawat, Shefali Jain, R. P. Chauhan and R. G. Sonkawade, “Synthesis and Characterization of ZnO nanoparticles” ISST Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 1(1) (2010) pp. 63. [ISSN: 0976-903X].
4. Devender Gehlawat, R.P. Chauhan and R.G. Sonkawade, “Effect of neutron exposure on transport of charge carriers in Poly-crystalline Cu nanowires” accepted in Science of Advanced Materials, 2011.
[ISSN: 1947-2943, Impact = 2.0] American Scientific Publishers
5. Devender Gehlawat, R.P. Chauhan, R.G. Sonkawade and Rajesh Kumar, “Radiation induced modifications in Ni nanowires synthesized using Track-etched membranes” communicated in Radiation Measurements, 2011.
[ISSN: 1350-4487, Impact = 1.1] Elsevier
6. Devender Gehlawat, Dinesh Bhardwaj, R.P. Chauhan and R.G. Sonkawade, “Optical, structural and morphological properties of CdS thin film deposited from CdS mono-dispersed nano-particles” 6 (2011) 2376-2380, published in International Journal for Applied Engineering and Research ISSN: 0973-4562.
7. Devender Gehlawat, R.P. Chauhan and R.G. Sonkawade, “Experimental conditions induced variation in Texture Coefficient of Crystal planes in Cu/CuO nanostructures” AIP proceedings: 1393 (2011), pp.-155-156.
8. Devender Gehlawat, R.P. Chauhan and R.G. Sonkawade, “Effect of pH on Crystallographic orientation of electrodeposited polycrystalline Cu/CuO nanowires” vol. 6 (2011) 1164-1168, published in International Journal for Applied Engineering and Research ISSN: 0973-4562.
9. Devender Gehlawat, R.P. Chauhan and R.G. Sonkawade, “Radiation Fluence dependent variation in Electrical conductivity of Cu nanowires” published online in the proceedings of American Institute of Physics (AIP). Proc. N0. 1349 (2011) pp 345-346.
10. Sunil kumar Pradhan, Garima Saini, Devender Gehlawat, R.P.Chauhan, “Synthesis and characterization of Silver nano-particles” Macmillan Advanced research series, ISBN 10: 0230-33193-9, 13: 978-0230-33193-8 (2010) pp. 77-82.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Physics Department, NIT, Kurukshetra
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org