My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
synthesis of nanocrystalline solid catalysts
1. Deepti Jain, Manish Kumar Mishra and Ashu Rani, Synthesis and characterization of novel aminopropylated fly ash catalyst and its beneficial application in base catalyzed C-C bond forming reactions, Fuel Processing Technology, 95, 2012, 119-126.
2. Deepti Jain, Chitralekha Khatri and Ashu Rani, Synthesis and characterization of novel solid base catalyst from fly ash, Fuel, 90(6) 2011, 2083-2088.
3. Deepti Jain and Ashu Rani, MgO enriched coal fly ash as highly active heterogeneous base catalyst for Claisen-Schmidt condensation reaction, American Chemical Science Journal, 1(2) 2011.
4. Deepti Jain, Chitralekha Khatri, Ashu Rani, Fly ash supported calcium oxide as recyclable solid base catalyst for Knoevenagel condensation reaction, Fuel processing technology, 91, 2010, 2015-2021.
5. Chitralekha Khatri, Deepti Jain and Ashu Rani, Fly ash-supported cerium triflate as an active recyclable solid acid catalyst for Friedel-Crafts acylation reaction, Fuel, 89(12), 2010, 3853-3859.
6. Deepti Jain, Chitralekha Khatri, Ashu Rani, Utilization of fly ash an environmental hazardous material as an efficient catalytic material, A national conference on Environmental health Hazardous-2009, Govt. JDB College, Kota
7. Deepti Jain, Chitralekha Khatri, Anita Sharma and Ashu Rani, Fly ash supported calcium oxide as recyclable solid base catalyst for Knoevenagel condensation reaction, Bhartiya Vigyan Sammelan, Indore, 1-5 Dec. 2009.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Gautam Buddha University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info