My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
NANOBIOTECHNOLOGY, BIOCHEMISTRY, BIOFUELS
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Methodology of the Chemical synthesis of nanoparticles.
• Methodology of the Chemical synthesis of nanopphotocatalyst
• Metallic Analysis from all type of materials
• Microbiological techniques.
• Biofuel production from lignocellulosic biomass
• Biofuel production from solid waste biomass by Nano catalysis, gasification, pyrolysis, nanophotocatalysis and nanocatalytic fermentation.
• Metallic Phytoremediation from soil and water
• Microbial Bioremediation
• Soil Bioremediation
TOTAL PUBLICATIONS = 20
TOTAL BOOKS PUBLISHED = 3
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Nano Science and Catalysis Division, National Centre for Physics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad 45320, Pakistan.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org