My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Low frequency resistance noise in single nanowire device.
Electrical transport in single nanowire
1. K. Das, Sudeshna Samanta, A. K. Raychaudhuri, Prasant Kumar, and K. S. Narayan, “Large Photoresponsivity in a single Si nanowire Metal-Semiconductor-Metal device”, IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices (accepted) (2014).
2. Nilotpal Ghosh, Sudeshna Samanta, Barnali Ghosh, “Observation of ZBCP above TC at Au/Y1Ba2Cu3O7- δ Heterostructure with a Nano Hole: Apossible evidence for the Cooper Pairs above TC", Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism, DOI: DOI 10.1007/s10948-013-2402-2 (2013).
3. Sudeshna Samanta, K. Das, and A. K. Raychaudhuri, “Junction effect on transport properties of a single Si nanowire metal-semiconductor-metal device”, IEEE Trans. On Nanotechnology 12, 1089 (2013); http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TNANO.2013.2279838.
4. Sudeshna Samanta, K. Das, and A. K. Raychaudhuri, “Low-frequency flicker noise in a MSM device made with single Si nanowire (diameter ≈ 50 nm)”, Nanoscale Research Lett. 8, 165 (2013).
5. Subarna Datta, Sayan Chandra, Sudeshna Samanta, K. Das, H. Srikanth, and Barnali Ghosh, “Growth and Physical Property Study of Single Nanowire (Diameter ∼45nm) of Half Doped Manganite”, Journal of Nanomaterials, Vol: 2013, Article ID 162315, http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/162315
6. Sudeshna Samanta, A. K. Raychaudhuri and Ya. M. Mukhovskii, “Non-Gaussian resistance noise in the ferromagnetic insulating state of a hole-doped manganite”, Physical Review B 85, 045127 (2012)
7. Sudeshna Samanta, and A. K. Raychaudhuri, “Noise probe explores the glassiness of Ferromagnetic Insulating (FMI) state in manganites”, IEEE-Xplore, doi-10.1109/ICNF.2011.5994371, 468 (2011)
8. Sudeshna Samanta, M. Venkata Kamalakar, and A. K. Raychaudhuri, “Investigation of Very low frequency noise in ferromagnetic Nickel Nanowires (≥15 nm)”, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 9, 5243 (2009)
9. Sudeshna Samanta, A. K. Raychaudhuri and Joy Mitra, “Very low frequency resistance fluctuation in thin films of La0.67Ca0.33MnO3 with quenched disorder”, Physical Review B 78, 014427 (2008)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Salt Lake, Kolkata, India
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com