My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Synthesis of nano materials by organic route
ceramics nano particle
List of publications:
1. Eight mole percent yttria stabilized zirconia powders by organic precursore route.
D.S. Patil, K. Prabhakaran, R. Dayal, C. Durgaprasad, N.M. Gokhale, A.B. Samui
and S.C. Sharma, Ceramic international, 34, 2008, 1195.
2. Synthesis of nanocrystalline 8 mole % yttria stabilized zirconia by the oleate
complex route. D.S. Patil, K. Prabhakaran, C. Durgaprasad, N.M. Gokhale, A.B.
Samui and S.C. Sharma, Ceramic international, 35, 2009, 515.
3. Low temperature synthesis of nanocrystalline magnesium aluminate (MgAl2O4)
spinel by the urea formaldehyde polymer gel combustion route K. Prabhakaran,
D.S. Patil, N.M. Gokhale and S.C. Sharma, Materials Research Bulletin. 44, 3,
4. Synthesis of monodisperse nanocrystalline 8 mol % yttria doped ceria
powder by the oleate complex route. D.S. Patil, K. Prabhakaran, C. Durgaprasad,
N.M. Gokhale and A.B. Samui, Advances in applied ceramics, Advanced in Applied
Ceramics, 109, 01, 2010, 45.
5. Synthesis of nanocrystalline 8 mole % yttria stabilized zirconia by
PAMAM dendrimer route, D.S. Patil, C. Durgaprasad, N.M. Gokhale and A.B.
1. Low pressure injection molding process for the development of piezocomposite Materials. A. Melkari, D.S. Patil, C. Durgaprasad and S.C. Sharma Armament research and development establishment , pune, India. (On 5th and 6th May 2006, pp. 8-13 )
2. Synthesis of nanocrystalline metal oxide powder by organic precursor route,
D.S. Patil, C. Durgaprasad, N.M. Gokhale and A.B. Samui, International
conference on recent trends in materials science and technology, IIST,
Thiruvanathapuram, Oct. 29-31, 2010
“Low temperature synthesis of nanocrystalline spinel powder” Indian patent No. 368/DEL/2008. K. Prabhakaran, D.S. Patil, R. Dayal, N.M. Gokhale, S.C. Sharma
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
NMRL, DRDO, AMBERNATH
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info