My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
3. Ihueze, C.C, & Mgbemena, C.O. (2014). Modelling of a P195/55 R16 85H Radial tire developed from Natural Rubber/ Tea Seed Oil (Camellia sinensis) modified Kaolin vulcanizates,American Journal of Material Sciences and Applications. American Journal of Materials Science and Application, Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 76-85.
4. Ihueze,C.C., Mgbemena,C.O.,& Menon,A.R.R.(2014). 2D static failure prediction for critical stresses of an automobile tire sidewall using MATLAB PDEToolbox, IOSR-Journal of Mechanical & Civil Engineering, 11(4),70-76.
5. Ihueze,C.C & Mgbemena,C.O. (2014).Static Analysis of a P195/55 R16 85H Radial Tire Developed from Natural rubber/Tea Seed Oil (Camellia sinensis) Modified Kaolin Vulcanizates. American Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Automation. Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 31-37.
8. Aduloju, S.C., Nima, R., Mgbemena, C.O., & Soboyejo, W.O. (2014). Computational Modeling of Extracellular Matrix Protein Stamping on Hard Substrates for Biomedical Micro-Devices, Advances in Life Science and Technology,vol 24.,pp.139-144.
9. Aduloju, S.C., Mgbemena, C.O., Maduike, J. & Abdurahman, J. (2014). Pivot Hole Thickness Optimization and Material Design for Functional Requirement of Front Axle Support. American Journal of Materials Science and Application.Vol. 2, No. 5, pp. 63-68.
10. Aduloju, S.C., Mgbemena, C.O., Ebhota,W.S., & Bolarinwa, G.O.(2014). Computer Aided Structural Analysis of Axle Tilting Effect on Tractor Front Axle Support. Innovative Systems Design and Engineering, Vol.5, No.7, pp12-37.
11. Ihueze,C.C & Mgbemena,C.O. (2014). Modeling Hyperelastic Behavior of Natural Rubber/Organomodified Kaolin Composites Oleochemically Derived from Tea Seed Oils (Camellia sinensis) for Automobile Tire Side Walls Application. Journal of Scientific Research Reports, 3(19), 2538-2551.
12. Mgbemena, C.O., Mgbemena, C.E.,& Okwu, M.O. (2014). Thermal stability of pulverized palm kernel shell (PKS) based friction lining material locally developed from spent waste. ChemXpress 5(4), 115-122.
13. Orumwense, F.F.O., Agbadua, S.A., Mgbemena, C.O.,& Ubani, N.O. (2013). Influence of Thermal cycling on the fatigue resistance of Medium Carbon Steel. Open Journal of Advanced Engineering Techniques, Vol.1, No. 3, pp.1-9.
16. Mgbemena, C.O., Ibekwe, N.O., Mohamed, A.P., Menon, A.R.R. & Sukumar, R. (2013). Thermal behavior and UV properties of Organomodified kaolin oleochemically derived from Rubber Seed Oils (Hevea brasiliensis) and tea seed Oils (Camellia sinensis). Journal of Surface Engineered Materials and Advanced Technology,3, 163-168 doi:10.4236/jsemat.2013.33021.
17. Mgbemena, C.O., Mgbemena, C.E., Menon, A.R.R.& Sukumar, R.(2013). Determination of the Contact Angles of Kaolin Intercalates of Oleochemicals derived from Rubber Seed (Hevea Brasiliensis) and Tea Seed (Camelia Sinensis) Oils by the Capillary Rise Method. International Journal of Materials Science and Applications,Vol 2, No.3, pp.99-103. doi:10.11648/j.ijmsa.20130203.15.
18. Mgbemena, C.O., Ibekwe, N.O., Mohamed, A.P., Menon, A.R.R. & Sukumar, R. (2013). Characterization of Kaolin intercalates of Oleochemicals derived from Rubber Seed (Hevea brasiliensis) and Tea Seed (Camelia sinensis) Oils. Journal of King Saud University-Science, doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jksus.2012.11.004.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Federal University of Petroleum Resources
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com