• Dielectric and Electrical Properties of Materials
• Ferroelectric Ceramics for various applications
• Synthesis and Characterization of sensors based ferroelectric ceramic and crystals (lead based PZN-PT
ceramic/crystal and lead free BKNT ceramic)
• NanoTechnology (ZnO nano-crystals growth by chemical route)
• Ferroelectric organic/semi-organic crystals (solution growth)
• Syntheses of lead based and/or lead free piezoelectric ceramic using conventional solid state
• Single crystal growth using Flux, Czochralski and Bridgman’s technique.
• Solution growth of organic ferroelectric and NLO crystals using various techniques, viz.
conventional room temperature growth, seed rotation, SR method etc.
• Synthesis of ZnO nano-powder by chemical route.
• Structural properties by Single crystal X-Ray Diffraction, Powder X-Ray Diffraction, TEM, FTIR
and Raman spectroscopy analysis.
• Defect studies using HR-XRD.
• Thermal properties by DTA-TGA, DSC.
• Microstructure by SEM, TEM & AFM.
• Various Ferroelectric/Piezoelectric/Pyroelectric characterization using PE Hysteresis loop tracer,
poling unit, d33 Meter, Impedance analyzer etc.
• Ionic conductivity and Interfacial Polarization Resistance by Impedance Spectroscopy (IS).
• Dielectric Analysis and investigation of relaxation behavior using LCR meter.
3. Optical and dielectric studies of solution grown glycinium maleate single crystal, Neelam Singh, B. K. Singh, M. K. Gupta, Binay Kumar, Optics Communications. 285 (2012) 659.
4. Enhancement in dielectric and ferroelectric properties of lead free Bi0.5(Na0.5K0.5)0.5TiO3 ceramics by Sb-doping, Ceramic International, Krishan Kumar, B.K. Singh, M.K. Gupta, N. Sinha and Binay Kumar, doi:10.1016/j.ceramint.2011.04.013 (Accepted).
5. "Investigation of glassy behaviour of flux grown Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)0.91Ti0.09O3 crystal", B.K. Singh and Binay Kumar, Physica B: Condensed Matter, 406 (2011) 941.
6. "Structural, Dielectric, Optical and Ferroelectric property of Urea Succinic Acid Crystals grown in aqueous solution containing Maleic Acid" B. K. Singh, N. Sinha, N. Singh, K. Kumar, M. K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids 71 (2010) 1774–1779.
7. "Impedance analysis and high temperature conduction mechanism of flux grown Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)0.91Ti0.09O3 single crystal", B. K. Singh and B. Kumar, Cryst. Res. Technol., 45 (2010) 1003.
8. “Effect of electric field on dielectric, ac conduction and ferroelectric behaviour of flux grown Pb(Zn1/3 Nb2/3)0.91Ti0.09O3 single crystals” B. K Singh, K. Kumar, M. K. Gupta and Binay Kumar, Physica Status Solidi A, 207 (2010) 2564–2569.
9. “Synthesis of K-doped p-type ZnO Nanorods along (100) for Ferroelectric and Dielectric Applications” M. K. Gupta, Nidhi Sinha, B. K. Singh and Binay Kumar. Material letters 64 (2010) 1825–1828.
10. “Dielectric behavior and ac electrical conductivity analysis of ZnSe chalcogenide nanoparticles” Mohd. shakir, B. K. Singh, R. K. Gaur,Binay Kumar, G. Bhagavannarayana and M.A. Wahab, Chalcogenide Letters, 6 (2009) 655.
11. “Organic Ferroelectrics: A Big Surprise”, Mohd. Shakir, B. K. Singh, Binay Kumar and G. Bhagavannarayana, NPG Asia Materials Research Highlight, doi: 10.1038/asiamat.2010.48, (2010).
12. “Ferroelectricity in glycine picrate: An astonishing observation in a centrosymmetric crystal” Mohd. Shakir, B. K. Singh, Binay Kumar and G. Bhagavannarayana, Appl. Phys. Lett. 95, (2009) 252902.
13. “Flux growth and low temperature dielectric relaxation in piezoelectric Pb(Zn1/3Nb2/3)0.91Ti0.09 O3 single crystals” B.K.Singh, K. Kumar, N. Sinha, and B. Kumar, Cryst. Res. Technol. 44, 915 (2009).
14. “Evidence of additional Phase Transitions at lower temperatures in the flux grown Pb (Zn1/3 Nb2/3)0.91Ti0.09O3 Single Crystal”, B.K.Singh and Binay Kumar, Material Letters, 63 (2009) 625.
15. “Piezoelectric, dielectric, optical and electrical characterization of solution grown flower-like ZnO nanocrystal” M.K. Gupta, N. Sinha, B. K. Singh, N. Singh, K. Kumar, and Binay Kumar, Materials Letters 63 (2009) 1910.
16. A response to comment on the paper “Growth and characterization of new nonlinear optical thiourea l-alanine acetate single crystal” Neelam Singh et al. [J. Crystal Growth 310 (2008) 4487–4492] Neelam Singh, B.K. Singh, Nidhi Sinha, Binay Kumar, Journal of Crystal Growth. 311 (2008) 1385.
17. “Growth and characterization of new nonlinear optical Thiourea Lalanine acetate (TLAA) single crystal” Neelam Singh, B. K. Singh, N. Sinha, BinayKumar, Journal of Crystal Growth 310, (2008) 4487.
18. “Solution growth and comparative characterization of L-HFB single Crystal”, N. Sinha, Sahas, B. K. Singh, K. Kumar, N. Singh, M. K. Gupta, G. C. Budakoti, and Binay Kumar, Cryst. Res. Technol., 1-6 (2008).
19. “Dependence of Piezoelectric Property on Crystalline Perfection of Pb (Zn1/3 Nb1/3)0.93 Ti0.07O3 Single Crystals” G. C. Budakoti, B. K. Singh, K. Kumar, N. Sinha, G. Bhagavannarayan and Binay Kumar. Macmillan, p-266-270. .
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Campus Universitário de Santiago, University of Aveiro, 3810-193 Aveiro, Portuga
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
hello sir, i am 8th semester student of M.Tech Nanotech. I am working on ZnO nanoparticles, dopping of transition elements and Thin film. but sir due to lack of lab and faculty facilities problem to work further.
I am interested in applying these nanotools for low temperature ferromagnetism for DSM,solar cell....
i have ideas bt not getting platform to perform them. plz guide me sir....
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com