Nanoscience & Nanotechnology:
Nanotubes,DNA interaction with SWNT,Amino Acids,Biosensors
Functionalized Single-wall Carbon Nanotubes,Graphene,Graphene Oxides
Various Hydrogen Bonding (C-H---O/N, O/N-H---X) and Dihydrogen Bonds
Same Level but Different Basis Sets (SLDB) method for Carbon nanomaterials
Chemical Bonding: 3-center 2-electron and 3-center-4-electron bonds
Localized Molecular Orbitals and Bond Index
study of Dieletric materials
Time Domain Reflectometry measurements
7. B.G.Lone, S.S.Patil, P.W.Khirade and S.C.Mehrotra, “Dielectric properties of butan-1-ol with acetic acid using time domain technique” paper has been presented in the 4th conference of the International Dielectric Society and 9th International conference on Dielectric & Related Phenomena (IDS & DRP 2006) which was held in the conference centre of the institute of the Bio-organic Chemistry of Polish Academy of Sciences, at Wieniawskiego, Poznan, (Poland) during Sept.3-7,2006
8. B.G.Lone, S.S.Patil, P.W.Khirade and S.C.Mehrotra “Temperature Dependent Dielectric Relaxation Study of Binary Liquid Mixtures Having Same Functional Group Using Time Domain Reflectometry: The Methanol and Ethanol System with the Functional Group –OH” paper has been presented in international Conference on Microwaves and Optoelectronics (ICMO-2007) held during 17-20 December 2007, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India, proceedings page No.692-698
9. B.G.Lone, S.S.Patil, P.W.Khirade and S.C.Mehrotra,“Dielectric study of Methanol-1-hexanol using time domain reflectometry”paper has been presented in the 4th International conference on “recent advances in Microwave theory and applications”, held at Dept. of Physics, University of Rajasthan, India, during Nov.21-24,2008
Acknowledgement: The one of the author B. G. Lone thankful to the University Grants Commission New Delhi, India, for financial assistance to present paper in international conference.
10. B.G.LONE, SHIGEO MARUYAMA, The paper entitled “Growth Mechanism of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by ACCVD Method has been presented in an International conference on nanomaterials & applications (ICNAMA-2008) held at Shivaji University Kolhapur, Maharashtra, on 9-11 Dec.2008.
Acknowledgement: The one of the author B. G. Lone thankful to the University Grants Commission and DST, New Delhi, India, for financial assistance to present paper in international conference.
Papers presented/participated in national conference:
1. Participated in national conference on lasers and their applications (NCOLA) Department of physics Amravati University, Amravati, January 28-30, 2004.
2. Presented the paper in the oral session paper entitled “ Dielectric relaxation study of Methanol with n-Butyl alcohol at microwave Frequency using time domain reflectometry (TDR) technique” in the national conference On microwaves and optoelectronics (NCMO) Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar M. University, Aurangabad, held on June 29- 30, 2004.
3. Participated in state level workshop on B.Sc. physics practical organized by Department of physics, Deogiri College, Aurangabad (M.S.) held on August 19, 2004.
4. Participated in national conference on, current trends in material research for advanced technology (NCMRAT) organized by Dept. of physics, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar M. University, Aurangabad, held on 29 -31 Jan 2007
Invited talk in International conference/workshop:
1. The International Dielectric Society together with the Division of Chemical Sciences and Materials of Russian Academy of Sciences invited as a invited speaker in a workshop on tentative title “Meeting the Challenges of the 21st Century & Novel Applications of Broadband Dielectric Spectroscopy" on 22-26 July 2007 held in Moscow (Moscow-Kostroma) Russia
2. B.G. Lone The paper entitled “Growth Mechanism of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by ACCVD Method, has been presented in an International conference on nanomaterials & applications(ICNAMA-2008) held at Shivaji University Kolhapur, India,
on 9-11 Dec.2008
3. Baliram Lone , The paper entitled “SIMULATION OF HYDROGEN BONDED
SYSTEMS: A SEMI-EMPIRICAL APPROACH” delivered lecture (invited talk)in
National conference on Modelling & Simulation(NCMS-2009) ORGANIZED BY
Department of Applied Mathematics,Defence Institute of Advanced Technology
(Deemed University)Girinagar, Pune -411025,Maharashtra,india,ON 16-18 DEC,2009
4. Baliram Lone the paper entitled “adsorption behavior of DNA-on single wall
carbon Nanotubes” has been presented in 3rd NanoCharm Workshop on Non-
Destructive Real Time Process Control organized by department of Technische
Universität Berlin, 13th – 15th October 2010
List of Publications:
1. B. G.Lone,P W Khirade & S C Mehrotra, Dielectric relaxation study of Methanol with n-Butyl alcohol at microwave Frequency using time domain reflectometry (TDR) technique., J. Microwaves & Optoelectronics, Anshan Tunebridge Wells, UK- ISBN 1-904798-43-8,143-146,2005.
2. B. G. Lone, Undre P B, P W Khirade & S C Mehrotra, Dielectric relaxation study of Propan-2-ol in 2-Ethoxyethanol and 2- methoxyethanol by Microwave frequency using time domain reflectometry technique, J.Microwaves & Optoelectronics, Anshan Tunebridge Wells, UK ISBN 1- 904798-43-8,152-159,2005.
3. S R Chaudhari, B G Lone, P W Khirade, S C Mehrotra & J. B Shinde, Structural molecular study of Ayurvedic medicine Ashokarishtra in Ethanol at microwave frequency using time domain reflectometry (TDR) technique. J.Micro. & Opto. Anshan Tunebridge Wells, UK - ISBN 1-904798-43-8,245-248, 2005.
4. Lone B G ,B B Bhosale, S C Mehrotra & J B Shinde, Temperature dependent dielectric relaxation study of ayurvedic medicine Saptarishtrain Methanol at microwave frequency using time domain reflectometry (TDR) technique,J.Microwaves & Optoelectronics, Anshan Tunebridge Wells, UK ISBN 1- 904798-43-8,241-248,2005.
5. B G Lone, S S Patil, P W Khirade & S C Mehrotra, Dielectric properties of butan-1-ol with acetic acid using Time Domain Technique,.CHEMIA, Nr.49,89-90,2006.
6. Lone, B.G., Undre, P.B., Patil, S.S., Khirade, P.W., Mehrotra , S.C.: Dielectric study of methanol–ethanol mixtures using TDR method”, J.Mol.Liq.141/1-2,47-53(2008)
7. B.G.Lone, S.S.Patil, P.W.Khirade and S.C.Mehrotra, The paper entitled “Dielectric study of Methanol-1-hexanol using time domain reflectometry”IEEE, Page(s): 604-606,
8. Lone, B.G., Khirade, P.W., Mehrotra, S.C, Temperature dependant study of binary mixtures of 1-Propanol and 1-butanol in Methanol: A dielectric relaxation approach, J.Mol.Liq. (Submitted, Manuscript Number: MOLLIQ-D-07-00218)
9. B.G.Lone, Shigeo Maruyama, “Growth Mechanism of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes by ACCVD Method, Nanomaterials, No. JNM 670481,communicated
10. B.G.Lone “Computational Nanotechnology in Biomedical Nanometrics and Nano-materials”J. Computational & Theoretical Nanoscience, Vol6,1-6,2009.
11. Baliram Lone and Vinjanmpaty Madhurima, Dielectric and conformal studies of 1-propanol and 1-butanol in methanol” Journal of Molecular Modeling DOI 10.1007/s00894-010-0772-y 9 June 2010.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com