My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Molecular mycology and Myconanotechnology
Molecular mycology and Myconanotechnology
1. Gade, A., Rai, M., Karwa, A., Bonde, P and Ingle, A. (2007). Extracellular biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by Pleurotus species. In International Medical Mushroom Conference – 4 (IMMC-4). Ljubljana (Slovenia) from 23 to 30th Sept. 2007. International J. of Medicinal Mushroom Research, 9(3-4): 298-299.
2. Ingle, A. P., Gade, A. K., Pierrat, S., Sönnichsen, C and Rai, M. K. (2008). Mycosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using the fungus Fusarium acuminatum and its activity against some human pathogenic bacteria. Current Nanoscience, 4: 141-144.
3. Gade A. K, Bonde P. P., Ingle A. P., Marcato P. D., Duran N, Rai M. K. (2008), Exploitation of Aspergillus niger for fabrication of silver nanoparticles. J. Biobased Material and Bioenergy, 2 (3): 243-247.
4. Birla, S. S., Tiwari, V. V., Gade, A. K., Ingle, A. P., Yadav, A. P and Rai, M. K (2009). Fabrication of silver nanoparticles by Phoma glomerata and its combined effect against Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus aureus. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 48: 173-179.
5. Mude, N., Ingle, A., Gade, A and Rai, M. (2009). Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by the callus extract of Carica papaya: A first report. Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 18: 83-86.
6. Ingle, A., Rai, M., Gade, A and Bawaskar, M. (2009). Fusarium solani: A novel biological agent for the extracellular synthesis of silver nanoparticles. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 11 (8): 2079-2085.
7. Rai, M. K., Deshmukh, P., Gade, A., Ingle, A., Kövics, G. J. and Irinyi, L. (2009). Phoma Saccardo: Distribution, secondary metabolite production and biotechnological applications. Critical Reviews in Microbiology, 35 (3): 182-196.
8. Gajbhiye, M. B., Kesharwani, J. G., Ingle, A. P., Gade, A. K and Rai, M. K. (2009). Fungus mediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles and its activity against pathogenic fungi in combination of Fluconazole. Journal of Nanomedicine NBM, 5(4): 282-286.
9. Gade, A., Ingle, A., Whiteley, C and Rai, M. (2010). Mycogenic metal nanoparticles: progress and applications. Biotechnology Letters, 32 (5): 593-600.
10. Gade, A., Gaikwad, S., Tiwari, V., Yadav, A., Ingle, A and Rai, M. (2010). Biofabrication of silver nanoparticles by Opuntia ficus-indica: In vitro antibacterial activity and study of the mechanism involved in the synthesis. Current Nanoscience, 6 (4): 370-375.
11. Bawaskar, M., Gaikwad, S., Ingle, A., Rathod, D., Gade, A., Duran, N., Marcato, P. and Rai, M. (2010). A new report on mycosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by Fusarium culmorum. Current Nanoscience, 6 (4): 376-380.
12. Ingle, A. P. and Rai, M. K. (2011). Genetic diversity among Indian phytopathogenic isolates of Fusarium semitectum Berkeley and Ravenel. Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2: 142-148.
13. Raheman, F., Deshmukh, S., Ingle, A., Gade, A. and Rai, M. (2011). Silver nanoparticles: Novel antimicrobial agent synthesized from a endophytic fungus Pestalotia sp. isolated from leaves of Syzygium cumini (L.). Nano Biomedicine and Engineering, 3(3): 174-178.
14. Bonde, S. R., Rathod, D. P., Ingle, A. P., Ade, R. B., Gade, A. K. and Rai, M. K. (2011). First report of Murraya koenigii mediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles and its activity against three human pathogenic bacteria. J. Experimental Nanoscience (in press).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Nanogroup, Microbial Biotechnology and Nanobiotechnology Lab.,Department of Biotechnology, SGB Amravati University, Amravati
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org