My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Freestanding membranes, E-beam lithography, Helium atom scattering, Semiconductor thin films and Solar energy materials and solar cells
Nanostructured Semiconductor for next generation optoelectronic applications
1. V.Arivazhagan, M.Manonmani Parvathi, S.Rajesh, Ragnhild Sæterli and Randi Holmestad, Quantum confinement in two dimensional layers of PbSe/ZnSe multiple quantum well structure, Applied Physics Letters, 102 (2013) 242110
2. V.Arivazhagan, M.Manonmani Parvathi, S.Rajesh, Ragnhild Sæterli and Randi Holmestad,Quantum confinement of PbSe nanocrystals embedded in a spacer ZnSe matrix for solar cell applications" Solar Energy,106 (2014) 38-42
3. V.Arivazhagan, M.Manonmani Parvathi, S.Rajesh, “ Investigation of the quantum well width on the size effect of PbSe/ZnSe multiple quantum well structure by non-epitaxial growth’ Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 577 (2013) 431-435.
4. V.Arivazhagan, M.Manonmani Parvathi, S.Rajesh, "study on the formation of PbSe nanoclusters at the interfaces of PbSe/ZnSe multiple quantum well structure" Physica E,53 (2013)120-123
5. V.Arivazhagan, M.Manonmani Parvathi,S.Rajesh,"Complementary NIR absorption of znSe induced by multiple PbSe submonolayers" Vacuum (Rapid communication), 9 (2014) 95-98
6. M.Manonmani Parvathi, V.Arivazhagan, S.Rajesh, Impact of barrier thickness on the strain effect in ZnSe/ZnS multiple quantum well structure ,Superlattices and Microstructure,59 (2013) 40-46
7. V.Arivazhagan, M.Manonmani Parvathi, S.Rajesh, Impact of thickness on vacuum deposited PbSe thin films, Vacuum,86 (2012) 1092-1096
8. M. Manonmani Parvathi, V. Arivazhagan, S. Rajesh, Structural and optical properties of ZnSe thin films stacked with PbSe submonolayers, App. Phys. A 116 (2014) 1173
9. M. Manonmani Parvathi, V. Arivazhagan, S. Rajesh,Observation an array of PbTe nanocrystals embedded in amorphous InSe quantum wells, Vacuum (Rapid communication) 109 (2014) 120
10. M. Manonmani parvathi, V. Arivazhagan, S. Rajesh, "Quantum size effect on cubic PbTe nanocrystals embeddedin amorphous InSe thin film matrix", Superlattices and microstructures, 75 (2014) 901.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Department of Physics and Technology, Division of Nanophysics, University of Bergen, Norway
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com