My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
1. Arijit Kumar Chatterjee, Raj Kumar Sarkar, Asoke Prasun Chattopadhyay, Pulakesh Aich, Ruchira Chakraborty and Tarakdas Basu. Simple robust method for synthesis of metallic copper nanoparticle of high antibacterial potency in E. coli. Nanotechnology 23 (2012) 085103.
2. Pulakesh Aich, Monobesh Patra, Arijit Kumar Chatterjee, Sourav Singha Roy and Tarakdas Basu. Calcium chloride made E. coli competent for uptake of extraneous DNA through overproduction of OmpC protein. Protein J. 31 (2012) 366-373.
3. Pulakesh Aich, Arijit Kumar Chatterjee, Monobesh Patra and Tarakdas Basu. Plasmid-mediated transformation of Escherichia coli having a dependence on the heat-shock protein GroEL. Int. J. Genet. Mol. Biol.3 (2011) 51-54.
4. Milon Banik, Riya Mukherjee, Mousumi Patra, Arijit Kumar Chatterjee, Asoke Prasun Chattopadhyay¶ and Tarakdas Basu*. A Study on In Vitro Interaction between Calcium Phosphate Nanoparticle and Salmon Testis DNA.[Communicated].
5. Arijit Kumar Chatterjee, Asoke Prasun Chattopadhyay and Tarakdas Basu. Mechanistic study on the antibacterial and antiviral property of copper nanoparticles. [ Manuscript under preparation]
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
University of Kalyani
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org