My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
CARBON BASED MATERIALS
1. “Metal-organic chemical vapor deposited cobalt oxide films as negative electrodes for thin film Li-ion Battery”, A. Jena, N. Munichandraiah, S. A. Shivashankar J. Power Sources, 2015, 277, 198.
2. “VS2/rGO hybrid nano-sheets prepared by annealing of VS4/rGO”, P. Mohan, J. Yang, A. Jena, H. S. Shin, J. Solid State Chem.(Article in Press)
3. “Carbonaceous NiO nano-composites: as electrode materials in electrochemical
capacitor applications”, A. Jena, N. Munichandraiah, S. A. Shivashankar, J. Power
Sources, 2013, 237. 156.
4. “Morphology controlled growth of mesoporous Co3O4 nanostructures and study of their electrochemical capacitive behavior”, A. Jena, N. Munichandraiah, S. A Shivashankar, J.
Electrochem. Soc. 2012, 159, 10, A1682.
5. “Microwave assisted synthesis of nanostructured TiO2 with high photocatalytic activity”.
A. Jena, R. Vinu, S.A. Shivashankar, G. Madras, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2010, 49, 9636.
6. “Bis(tert-butyl-3-oxobutanoato) dipyridine-nickel(II) benzene solvate”, S. K. Nayak, A.
Jena, G.M Neelgund, S.A. Shivashankar, T.N. Guru Row, Acta Cryst. Sec. 2007, E:63,
1. “Microwave-assisted synthesis of NiO nanoparticles”, A. Jena, S. A Shivashankar, AIP Conf. Proc. 2008, 1063, 211.
2. “Metal/metal oxide electrode: a promising energy storage candidate for supercapacitor
application” A. Jena, N. Munichandraiah, S. A. Shivashankar, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc.
2012, 1406. 57.
1. “Columnar metal oxide structure and a method of its coating on a substrate”, A. Jena, N. Munichandraiah, S. A. Shivashankar Indian Patent Application No. 4616/CHE/2013.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Interdisciplinary School of Green Energy Low Dimensional Carbon Materials Center School of Mechanical and Advanced Materials Engineering Banyeon-ri 100, Ulsan 689-805, South Korea
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org