new to this forum .....since we have common interest....we are just creating an awareness about our unique invention and its merits in the application of wastewater treatment.....visit us at www.ozosciences.comfor more…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
My interests are in the area of synthesis and designing of functional polymers for medical, industrial and environmental applications. One of my major interests is the synthesis of smart polymers that undergo phase transitions in response to external stimuli (such as light pH or temperature changes) using -irradiation as environmental-friend initiator and crosslinker. These smart polymers are being applied in the field of colon-specific drug delivery systems. Some of the prepared functional polymers are being employed for the treatment of wastewater to remove heavy and toxic metals.
19. Radiation Synthesis of (Polyethylene Glycol/Acrylic Acid) Hydrogel as Carrier for Site Specific Drug Delivery. El-Hag Ali, A. and Hegazy, E. A. J. Biomed. Mater. Res. B: Appl. Biomater. 81B, 168-174 (2007).
20. Electro-active Characteristics of Acrylamido-2-Methyl propane Sulphonic acid/Acrylic acid Copolymer Prepared by Gamma Irradiation Induced Copolymerization. El-Hag Ali, A. Abdel-Rehiem, H. A. Hegazy, E. A and. Ghobashy, M. M. J. Macromol.Sci: Pure Appl. Chem. 44, 91-98 (2007).
21. Physicochemical study of radiation-grafted LDPE copolymer and its use in metal ions adsorption. N. M. El-Sawy, E. A. Hegazy, A. El-Hag Ali, M. S. Abdel Motlab, A. Awadallah-F. Nucl. Inst. Meth. B: 264(2), 227-234 (2007).
22. Electrical behaviour of butyl acrylate/methyl methacrylate copolymer films irradiated with 1.5 MeV electron beam. R. M. Radwan, Y. H. A. Fawzy, A. El-Hag Ali. Radiat. Phys. Chem. 77(2), 179-185 (2008).
23. Synthesis of Carboxymethyl Cellulose Based Drug Carrier Hydrogel Using Ionizing Radiation for Possible Use as Site Specific Delivery System. Amr El-Hag Ali, Hassan A. Abd El-Rehim, H. Kamal, And Dalia El-Sayed A. Hegazy. J. Macromol. Sci., Pure Appl. Chem. 45, 1–7 (2008).
24. Application of novel copolymer-TiO2 membranes for some textile dyes adsorptive removal from aqueous solution and photocatalytic decolorization. Amr A. Essawy, A. El-Hag Ali, M. S. A. Abdel-Mottaleb, J. Hazard. Mater., 157(2-3) 547-552 (2008).
25. Radiation synthesis of functionalized polypropylene fibers and their application in the treatment of some water resources in western desert of Egypt. A. El-Hag Ali, H. A. Shawky, M. H. El-Sayed, H. Ibrahim. Separ. and Pur. Tech., 63(1) 69-76 (2008).
26. Ion bombardment induced changes in the optical and electrical properties of polycarbonate. R. M. Radwan, A. M. Abdul-Kader, A. El-Hag Ali. Nucl. Inst. Meth. B: 266(16), 3588-3594 (2008).
27. Polymerization of Prepared 3-N-Acryloylamidobenzonitrile by Gamma Irradiation and Its Use in Adsorption of Chromium Ions. Naeem M. El-Sawy, Sahar A. Ismail and Amr El-Hag Ali. J. Macromol. Sci: Pure Appl. Chem. 46, 25-31 (2009).
28. Conductive thin film formation onto polymeric surfaces using electroless plating technique. A. Abdel Aal, A. Elhag Ali, Polym. Adv. Tech. 19, 1-7(2008).
29. Surface modification of Ion Bombarded Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. A. M. Abdul-Kader, A. El-Hag Ali, and R. M. Nucl. Inst. Meth. Phys. Res. B, 266 3588-3594 (2008).
30. Characterization and in vitro evaluation of starch based hydrogels as carriers for colon specific drug delivery systems. A. El-Hag Ali, Abdullah AlArifi. Carbohydrate Polymers, 78, 725–730 (2009).
31. Acrylation of pre-irradiated polypropylene and its application for removal of organic pollutants. Hossam M. Said, Hesham H. Sokker, Amr El-Hag Ali. Radiat. Phys. Chem. 79, 534–539(2010)
32. Chemical Modification Induced Improvement in the Electrical Characteristics of the Radiation Functionalized Polypropylene Sheets. El-Hag Ali A., Mostafa T. B. and Raafat A. I. Polym. Intl. 59(4), 557-561 (2010).
33. Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(2-Ethyle-2-Oxazoline)/Acrylic Acid Copolymer for Possible Use as pH-Sensitive Drug Carrier. Amr El-Hag Ali, Abduallah. S. Alarifi, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 120(5), 3071–3077 (2011).
34. Removal of heavy metals from model wastewater by using Carboxymehyl cellulose/ 2-Acrylamido-2-Methyl Propane Sulfonic Acid Hydrogels. El-Hag Ali, A. J. Appl. Polym.Sci. (accepted for publication 2011).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
polymer chemistry dept., National Center for Radiation Research and Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
new to this forum .....since we have common interest....we are just creating an awareness about our unique invention and its merits in the application of wastewater treatment.....visit us at www.ozosciences.comfor more information
No comments yet!
Welcome to Nanopaprika.eu - The International NanoScience Community
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info