Dear friends, I have submitted my PhD synopsis entitled, "Nanofluids and Nanocomposite Films of Poly(vinylidene fluoride) Anchored with Silver of small Structures". I am in search of Post Doctoral…Continue
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Metal Nanofluids, Nanocomposites
metal-polymer nanofluids and composites and its application
1. Tailoring absorption and emission of light in dielectric polymer nanofluids of reinforced
poly(vinylidene fluoride) with silver nanoparticles: A. D. Phule, S. Ram, A. K.
Tyagi, Journal of Applied Physics, volume 107, 2010, Pages 034316 (1-4).
2. Highly fluorescent silver nanofluids with ferroelectric molecules: S. Ram, A. D. Phule,
A. K. Tyagi, Philosophical Magazine Letters, volume 90, 2010, Pages 781-791.
3. Light absorption and emission in gold nanoplates assembled in small groups via
poly(vinylidene fluoride) molecules: B. Susrutha, A. D. Phule, S. Ram and A. K. Tyagi,
Society for Material Chemistry Bulletin, volume 2, 2011, Pages 22-27.
4. Anchoring silver with poly(vinylidene fluoride) molecules in model flocculates and its
effects on rheology in stable nanofluids: A. D. Phule, S. Ram, A. K. Tyagi, Journal of
Nanofluids, volume 2, No. 4, 2013, Pages 249-260.
5. Screening of serine protease inhibitors with antimicrobial activity by iron oxide
nanoparticles functionalized with dextran conjugated trypsin and in silico analyses of
bacterial serine protease inhibition: S. M. Mandal, W. F. Porto, D. De, A. D. Phule, S.
Korpole, A. K. Ghosh, S. K. Roy, O. L. Franco, Analyst, 2014 volume 139, Pages 464-
6. Anomalously Negative Absorption and Up-energy Conversion in Dendrites of Nanosilver
Grafted with β/α-PVF2 in small Assemblies: A. D. Phule, S. Ram, A. K. Tyagi,
Plasmonics 2016 (tUnder review).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com