1. Ebaid, A.R., Barakat, A.K.and Arafat, A., Thermodynamic and The Effect of Complexing Agent on the Ca(II) and Mg(II) Full Exchange in Zeolite Na-Y., Arab Journal of Nuclear Science and Applications 1990, 32, (2).
2. Barakat, A.K., Ebaid, A.R., Arafat, A., A. T. Kandil, Maesen, T.L.and van Bekkum, H., Ca(II) Exchange in Zeolite NaY in the Presence of Oxydiacetate and Surfactants., Tenside Surfactants & Detergents 1991, 28, (4).
3. Barakat, A.K., Arafat, A.and Khalifa, N.A., Thermodynamics of the Ca(II) and Mg(II) Exchange in Zeolite NaA and NaY. The Effect of Complexing Agents., The Transactions of the Egyptian Society of Chemical Engineers 1991, 17, (1).
4. Jansen, J.C., Arafat, A., Barakat, A.K.and van Bekkum, H., Microwave Techniques in Zeolite Synthesis. In Zeolite Synthesis, Ocelli, M.L.and(Eds), H.E.R., Eds. Van Nostrand Reinhold: New York, 1992; Vol. 1 (Chapter 33), pp 507.
5. Arafat, A., Jansen, J.C., Barakat, A.K.and van Bekkum., H. In Synthesis of Zeolite Y with Different Aluminium Content Using Microwave Technology., Proceedings of the 9th International Zeolite Conference, July 5-10, Montreal, Canada., 1992; 1992.
6. Arafat, A., Jansen, J.C., Ebaid, A.R.and van Bekkum, H., Microwave Preparation of Zeolite Y And ZSM-5., Zeolites 1993, 13, 12.
7. Slangen, P.M., Arafat, A., Jansen, J.C.and van Bekkum, H. In Rapid Synthesis of Zeolites Using Microwave Energy., Proceedings of 30th Annual Symposium of The International Microwave Power Institute, Denever, CO., July 9-12, P. 8., 1995; 1995.
8. Kooyman, P.J., Luikx, G.C.A., Arafat, A.and van Bekkum, H., Microwave Heating in the TS-1 Catalyzed Oxyfuctionalisation of n-hexane., Journal of Molecular Catalysis, A: Chemical 1996, 111, 167.
9. Koegler, J.H., Arafat, A., van Bekkum, H., Jansen, J.C.and In 105, 1997., Synthesis of Films of Oriented Silicalite-1 Crystals Using Microwave Heatings. In Progress in Zeolites and Microporous Materials" Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis, V., H. Chon, S.K.I.andUh, Y.S., Eds. 1997.
10. Arafat, A., A Kinetic Model for Cyclohexane Autoxidation Catalyzed by Cobalt-substituted Aluminophosphate Molecular Sieves., Transactions of the Egyptian Society of Chemical Engineers 1998, 24, (2), 52.
11. Arafat, A., Hamdy, M.S.and Ebaid, A.R. In Application of CoAPO-5 in Acid Catalyzed Reactions of Ketoximes., Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Heterogeneous Catalysis and Fine Chemicals, HCFC99, Aug 30 – Sept 3, Lyon, France, P. 31., 1999; 1999.
12. Arafat, A. In Chromium-Substituted Aluminophosphate as Clean and Selective Oxidation Catalysts., Proceedings of 4th European Congress on Catalysis, Sept. 5-10, Rimini, Italy, P.723., 1999; 1999.
13. Mohamed, O.A., Shalapi, M.E.H., Barakat, A.K.E., Arafat, A., El-Hussing, N.A.and Sabet, L.G.M., Acidulation of El-Sebaiya Low Grade Phosphate Ore by Sulphuric Acid to Get a Fertilizer., Mineral Processing 1999, 15, 99.
14. Barakat, A.K.E., Shalabi, M.E.H., Mohamed, O.A., Arafat, A., El-Hussiny, N.A.and Sabet, L.G.M. In Granulation and Partial Acidulation of Low Grade El-Sebaiya Phosphate Ore Fines by Phosphoric Acid., Proccedings of 1st Conference on New Trends in Chemistry and its Applications, Nov. 27-29, Beni-Suef, Egypt, 149., 1999; 1999.
15. Arafat, A., Beckmann Rearrangement of Cyclohexanone Oxime Catalyzed by Beta-Zeolites., Mansoura Science Bulletin 2000, 26, (2), 7.
16. Shalabi, M.E.H., Mohamed, O.A., El-Hussiny, N.A., Arafat, A., Barakat, A.K.E.and Sabet, L.G.E. In Thermal Phosphate Process for Improving Phosphate Granules for Direct Applications., Proceedings of "The 6th International Conference of Chemical Engineering", Cairo, 24-27 February, 2001; 2001.
17. Arafat, A., Jansen, J.C., van Bekkum, H.and Maschmeyer, T. In Effect of Aging on the Decomposition of tetra-Alkylammonium Ions as Studied by Microwave Heating, Proceedings of the 13th International Zeolite Conference, July 8-13, Montbelier, France, , 2001; 2001.
18. Arafat, A. In Oxidation of Alcohols Catalyzed by Chromium-Exchanged Zeolite Y, Proceedings of the 13th International Zeolite Conference, July 8-13, Montbelier, France, 2001; 2001.
19. Arafat, A., Schroën, K., de Smet, L.C.P.M.and Sudhölter, E.J.R., Tailor-made Functionalization of Silicon Nitride Surfaces, Journal of the American Chemical Soceity 2004, 126, (28), 8600.
20. Zuilhof, J.T., Schroen, C.G.P.H.and Khamis, A.A.M. "Tailor-Made Functionlized Silicon and/or Germanium Surfaces." PCT Int. Appl. WO 123273, (2005)., 2005.
21. Hamdy, M.S., Berg, O., Jansen, J.C., Maschmeyer, T., Arafat, A., Moulijn, J.A.and Mul, G., Chromium-incorporated TUD-1 as a new visible light-sensitive photo-catalyst for selective oxidation of propane, Catalysis Today 2006, 117, 337.
22. Rosso, M., Arafat, A., Schroen, K.and Zuilhof, H. In Covalent Attachment of Organic Monolayers onto Silicon Carbide Surfaces by Heat or Light, The 6th European Conference on Silicon Carbide and Related Materials; ECSCRM 2006; Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, Spet 3-7, 2006; 2006.
23. Arafat, A.and Alhamed, Y. In Unique catalytic activity of mesoporous catalysts in Friedle-Crafts benzylation of benzene, The 17th annual Saudi Arabia-Japan Symposium "Catalysis in Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals", Nov. 11-12, Dahran, Saudi Arabia., 2007; 2007.
24. Arafat, A., Schroën, K., Linford, M., Giesbers, M., Yang, L., Suholter, E., White, R.and Zuilhof, H., Covalent Biofunctionalization of Silicon Nitride Surfaces, Langmuir 2007, 23, (16), 6233.
25. Scheres, L., Arafat, A.and Zuilhof, H., Self-Assembly of High-Quality Covalently Bound Organic Monolayers, Langmuir 2007, 23, (11), 8343.
26. Arafat, A., Covalently Bound Organic Monolayers for Biosensor Applications, Journal of Nano and Bio-materials 2008, Accepted for publication.
27. Arafat, A.and Alhamed, Y., Catalytic activity of mesoporous catalysts in Friedel-Crafts benzylation of benzene, Journal of Porous Materials 2008, Accepted for Puplication.
28. Rosso, M., Arafat, A., Schroen, K., Giesbers, M., Roper, C., Maboudian, R.and Zuilhof, H., Covalent Attachment of Organic Monolayers to Silicon Carbide Surfaces, Langmuir 2008, 24, (8), 4007.
29. Rosso, M., Giesbers, M., Arafat, A., Schroën, K.G.P.H.and Zuilhof, H., Covalently Attached Organic Monolayers on SiC and SixN4 Surfaces: formation using UV light at room temperature, Langmuir 2009, 25, (4), 2172-2180..
30. Yang, M., Teeuwen, R., Giesbers, M., Arafat, A., Wolf, F.d., van Hest, J.and Zuilhof, H., One-step photochemical attachment of NHS-terminated monolayers onto silicon surfaces and subsequent functionalization , Langmuir 2008, 24, (15), 7931-7938.
31. Marcelis, A., Arafat, A., Zuilhof, H., Achten, R., Giesbers, M., Scheres, L., Sudhölter, E.and De Smet, L., Covalent attachment of bent-core mesogens to silicon surfaces, Langmuir 2009, 25, (3), 1529-1533.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
King Abdulaziz University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info