My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanotechnology Networks, Nano Science
1. Abhishek kardam, Preeti Goyal, Jyoti Kumar Arora, Kumar Rohit Raj and Shalini Srivastava. Novel biopolymeric material: Synthesis and characterization for decontamination of cadmium from waste water. Nat Acad Sci Lett. 32 (5-6), 179-181, 2009.
2. Kumar Rohit Raj, Abhishek kardam, J.K Arora and Shalini Srivastava. Artificial Neural Network (ANN) designs for Hg–Se interactions and their effect on reduction of Hg uptake by radish plant. J Radioanal Nucl Chem., 283, 797-801, 2010.
3. Abhishek kardam, Kumar Rohit Raj, Jyoti Kumar Arora and Shalini Srivastava. Artificial Neural Network Modeling for Sorption of Cadmium from Aqueous System by Shelled Moringa Oleifera Seed Powder as an Agricultural Waste. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 2, 339-344, 2010.
4. Abhishek kardam, Kumar Rohit Raj, Jyoti Kumar Arora and Shalini Srivastava. Neural Network prediction of the effect of Selenium on the reduction of plant uptake of Cadmium. Nat Acad Sci Lett.33 (3 – 4), 83-87, 2010.
5. Kumar Rohit Raj, Abhishek kardam, J.K Arora and Shalini Srivastava. Neural Network modeling for Ni (II) removal from aqueous system using shelled Moringa oleifera seed powder as an agricultural waste. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 2, 332-339, 2010.
6. Abhishek Kardam, Kumar Rohit Raj & Shalini Srivastava. Nano cellulosic fibers: Designing and Characterization for decontamination of toxic metals from waste water. Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Material Chemistry (ISMC 2010), December 7-11 at BARC, Mumbai.
7. Abhishek Kardam, Kumar Rohit Raj & Shalini Srivastava. Nanoscale biopolymers with tunable properties for improved decontamination of toxic metals. International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology in Chemistry, Health, Environment and Energy, NATCHEE-2010, January 7-9, 2010, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
8. Kumar Rohit Raj, Abhishek Kardam, Sharad Medhe, Soami Piara Satsangi
and M.M Srivastava. High Performance Thin Layer Chromatographic Determination Of Caffeine In Energy Drinks And It’s Co-relation With Frustration Tolerance, Nat Acad Sci Lett.(in press)
9. Abhishek kardam, Kumar Rohit Raj, Jyoti Kumar Arora and Shalini Srivastava. ANN based predictions for sorption of Pb (II) ions from waste water using agricultural waste, Journal of instrumentation society of India, 40 (3), 175-176, 2010.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Dayabagh Agra
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com