My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nanoscale heat transfer
1. Khaliq and Waleed et al. NANO-PCR: Role of enhanced thermal conductivity of nanoparticles - A review. 2011 UNDER REVIEW
2. Khaliq and Parshuram et al. Enhancement in the efficiency of polymerase chain reaction by TiO2 nanoparticles: crucial role of enhanced thermal conductivity. 2010 Nanotechnology 21, 255704
3. Khaliq and Das et al. The Heat Transfer Effect of Nanoparticles on Polymerase Chain Reaction, Proceedings of The International Conference For NanoTechnology Industries, April 5-7, 2009 King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
4. Abdul Khaliq. R., Stability of Nanofluids - A review, Proceedings of International Conference & Exhibition on Total Engineering, Analysis & Manufacturing Technologies, TEAMTECH, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 22-24 September 2008.
5. Abdul Khaliq. R., and Amjad A. Syed. et al. Study of Thermal Conductivity of Nanofluids, Proceedings of International Conference & Exhibition on TEAMTECH, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 04-06 October, 2007.
6. Layeeq and Khaliq et al. Design and study of cavitation machine, Proceedings of International Conference & Exhibition on TEAMTECH, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, 04-06 October 2007.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
International Islamic University Malaysia
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com