Chemist, Engineer, Student, User of nanotechnology products
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Environmental Nanocatalysis, Magnetic Semiconductor Nanomaterials
Environmental Nanocatalysis, Heterogeneous Photocatalysis, Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs), Magnetic Semiconductor Nanomaterials, Solar Energy Photoconversion, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Photoreaction Engineering Design & Modelling
1) Aziz, A.A., PUMA, G.L., Ibrahim, S. and Saravanan, P. (2013) Preparation, characterization and solar photoactivity of titania supported strontium ferrite nanocomposite photocatalyst. Journal of Experimental Nanoscience. 8(3) pp. 295-310.
2) Somayajula, A., Aziz, A.A., Saravanan, P. and Matheswaran, M. (2013) Adsorption of mercury (II) ion from aqueous solution using low-cost activated carbon prepared from mango kernel. Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering. 8(1) pp. 1-10.
3) Aziz, A.A., Cheng, C.K., Ibrahim, S., Matheswaran, M. and Saravanan, P. (2012) Visible light improved, photocatalytic activity of magnetically separable titania nanocomposite. Chemical Engineering Journal. 183 pp. 349-356.
4) Aziz, A.A., Yong, K.S., Ibrahim, S. and Saravanan, P. (2012) Enhanced magnetic separation and photocatalytic activity of nitrogen doped titania photocatalyst supported on strontium ferrite. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 199-200 pp. 143-150.
5) Narayana, R.L., Matheswaran, M., Aziz, A.A. and Saravanan, P. (2011) Photocatalytic decolourization of basic green dye by pure and Fe, Co doped TiO2 under daylight illumination. Desalination. 269 pp. 249-253.
6) Kamaruddin, M.A., Yusoff, M.S., Aziz, A.A. and Lo, M.R. (2012) Influence of impregnation ratio on chemically modified silica sand for heavy metals removal from stabilized landfill leachate. International Journal of Environmental Protection. 2(3) pp. 15-22.
Chapter in Book:
1) Cheng, C.K., Aziz, A.A., Ibrahim, S., Matheswaran, M. and Saravanan, P. Heterogenenous Photocatalytic Oxidation an Effective Tool for Wastewater Treatment: A Review, Studies on Water Management Issues, Eds. Kumarasamy, M. ISBN: 978-953-307-961-5, pp. 219-236.
1) Aziz, A.A., Yong, K.S., Cheng, C.K., Ibrahim, S. and Saravanan, P. Preparation and characterization of nitrogen-doped TiO2 photocatalyst to enhance visible light property in The International Conference for Nanomaterials Synthesis and Characterization (INSC 2011), Selangor, MALAYSIA, Jul 4-7, 2011.
2) Kang, Y.L., Aziz, A.A., Ibrahim, S., Mishra, A.K. and Saravanan, P. Preparation of activated carbon from Garcinia Mangostana shell for adsorption of cadmium ion in aqueous solution in 3rd International Congress on Green Process Engineering (GPE 2011), Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA, Dec 6-8, 2011.
3) Aziz, A.A., Ibrahim, S., Puma, G.L. and Saravanan, P. Preparation, characterization and photoactivity of TiO2/SiO2/SrFe12O19 nanocomposite photocatalyst in 2nd International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (ICAAN 2011), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, INDIA, Dec 8-10, 2011.
4) Aziz, A.A., Ibrahim, S. and Saravanan, P. Mineralization of 2,4-dichlorophenol by daylight irradiated titania supported on barium ferrite in 6th IWA Specialist Conference on Oxidation Technologies for Water and Wastewater Treatment (AOP6th), Goslar, GERMANY, May 7-9, 2012.
5) Aziz, A.A., Yau, Y.H., Ibrahim, S. and Saravanan, P. Photodegradation of pesticide by TiO2 supported graphene oxide nanofiber under sunlight in Second International Conference on Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP 2012), Kottayam, INDIA, Oct 5-8, 2012.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Environmental Nanocatalysis & Photoreaction Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info