Compact bench top analysis system for production & research Applications.
- Process Monitoring
- In-Situ analysis
- Contamination Studies
- CVD / MOCVD
- Environmental Gas Analysis
- Thermal Analysis Mass Spectrometry
- Catalysis Studies / Reaction Kinetics
The HPR QIC-20 gas analysis system is a compact bench-top gas analysis system for monitoring gases and processes at pressures up to atmosphere, featuring:
- Robust, flexible, heated (up to 200°C)
- Quartz Inert Capillary (QIC).
- QIC direct inlet for <500ms response to gases / vapours.
- Continuous sampling of 1-20 cm3 / min from 10 mbar to 2 bar.
- High pressure sampling interface to 30 Bar available.
- Automated Flow Control Interface for constant ion source pressure.
- Liquid Nitrogen cryopanel for enhanced pumping of condensables.
- High Sensitivity (to 5 ppb), mass range to 510 amu.
- Soft Ionisation for the analysis of complex organics.
- Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
- MASsoft control via USB 2.0, RS232 or Ethernet LAN.
- Quantitative analysis methods.