"Spicy world of NanoScience"
The IMP-EPD is a differentially pumped, ruggedized secondary ion mass spectrometer for the analysis of secondary ions and neutrals from the ion beam etch process.
The system includes integrated software process control with process specific algorithms developed for optimum process control.
The IMP –EPD system is process proven for the production of high specification thin film devices for applications including magnetic thin films, high temperature superconductors and III-V semiconductors.
• End point Analysis.
• Target Impurity Determination.
• Quality Control / SPC.
• Residual Gas Analysis.
• Leak Detection¬¬
• High Sensitivity SIMS / MS with Pulse Ion Counting Detector.
• Triple filter Quadrupole, 300 amu mass range is standard.
• Differentially Pumped Manifold With Mounting Flange to Process Chamber.
• Ion Optics with Energy Analyser and integral ioniser.
• Penning Gauge and interlocks to provide over pressure protection.
• Data System with integration to the process tool.
• Stability (less than ±0.5% height variation over 24 h).
• MASsoft control via RS232, RS485 or Ethernet LAN.
• Programmable DDE, Parallel Digital I / O, RS232 Scripting Communication.