Dear customers, if you are really interested to buy not overpriced metal nano powders -
We are pleased to present you our company - NESPL (Neo-Ecosystems and Software Pvt. Ltd.).
We are dealing in production of metal nano powders, composites, fibers, oxides and research of its’ applications. It may interest you to get more information about our company and product. Our web-site is now available on www.neoecosys.com .
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information.
Send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hear from you soon.
Nano Shell doesn't produce any nano particles!
Only our Company in India has the unic technology of production nano powders!
Powders received as a result of the proposed technology:
• Possess heightened chemical activity on reaching cut-off temperatures;
• sinter in the regime of self-spreading process at extremely low temperatures;
• easily form inter metal compounds;
• have lowered activity of electrones output
Application of our products:
1. Modifiers of properties of materials:
- Materials with extremely low factor of a friction (MoS2);
- Heavy-duty high density materials (W-Ni-Fe);
- Special composite materials, for example (magnetic Nd-Fe-B, superconductors Ba-Cu-O, Ba-Fe-O).
2. Heat-generating elements with thermal effect more than 700 kcal/kg.
3. . Disperse-hardening additives for giving high mechanical properties to ceramic and powder materials (nano fibres of aluminium oxide).
4. Active elements and covers.
5. Electro conductive polymers, pastes, paints.
6. Components RP(rocket propellant), ВP (blasting powder), PC (pyrotechnic compounds) and gunpowder.
7. Binder for diamond powders.
8. Links of diverse materials.
9. Optical materials.
10. Additives to oils and alkali metal grease.
11 Nano fibers and technical corundum (aluminium oxide).
12. Polishing pastes.
13. Clustered and magnetic liquids
Pyrograf Products currently sells stacked-cup carbon nanotubes world wide through our web site Pyrograf Products. Prices start around $85 for 1/2 lb. Check out this link for a comparison to multi wall carbon nanotubes . Best -Phil
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com