plants can also synthesize nanoparticles. Microbes and plants are the bionanofactories.
Do u know abt this?

Views: 41

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No. but I'll search about this. I studied now some Persian texts about that. I find a text belong to 12 century ago, I think this idea is better to be studied.
there is no English version of that I think.
important notice of this book is that the creator of this idea see all facts under a unit umbrella, all things is under one order. all structures is created by one person. in this view plants are complicated machines created by a unit creator. in that view, human is only excellent creation that is wise and has Intellect and wisdom. other thinks run by tools made by that same creator.
I'm a Muslim and know this.
About plants
plants are factories in miscellaneous cases.
in this book is written about plants created by one creator, each plant does a special work. you see plants are created to solve a distinct disease, some for heart

, some for gripes, some for kidney, some for headache and so.
so each plant make some distinct property show distinct material in nano or smaller scales. we don't know.

RSS

Next partner events of TINC

We are Media Partner of:

Welcome - about us

Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.

There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!

Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at editor@nanopaprika.eu

Dr. András Paszternák, founder of Nanopaprika

Publications by A. Paszternák:

The potential use of cellophane test strips for the quick determination of food colours

pH and CO2 Sensing by Curcumin-Coloured Cellophane Test Strip

Polymeric Honeycombs Decorated by Nickel Nanoparticles

Directed Deposition of Nickel Nanoparticles Using Self-Assembled Organic Template,

Organometallic deposition of ultrasmooth nanoscale Ni film,

Zigzag-shaped nickel nanowires via organometallic template-free route

Surface analytical characterization of passive iron surface modified by alkyl-phosphonic acid layers

Atomic Force Microscopy Studies of Alkyl-Phosphonate SAMs on Mica

Amorphous iron formation due to low energy heavy ion implantation in evaporated 57Fe thin films

Surface modification of passive iron by alkylphosphonic acid layers

Formation and structure of alkylphosphonic acid layers on passive iron

Structure of the nonionic surfactant triethoxy monooctylether C8E3 adsorbed at the free water surface, as seen from surface tension measurements and Monte Carlo simulations